Hawks will go to Lambeau for NFCCG

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
Largent80":3m83gc2h said:
Playoffs?.....Playoffs?........More than 10 years ago playoffs?...really?

How about the last 2 times we have played you in the last few years?...NOW we are talkin.

The ways you guys talk you would think you've won a lot more than 1 super bowl trophy.

pehawk

Reaction score
PackerNation":2zshl82b said:
peachesenregalia":2zshl82b said:
Then Cutler could beat up Aaron "Manicure" Rodgers. He's a total wimp and a bitch. He's getting almost as whiney as Brady is. Soft-ass QB for a soft-ass team. You saw what we did to the Donks in the SB, right? They spent their entire offseason trying to toughen themselves up to be able to beat us this year. Guess what? They didn't. GB is to football what French cheeses are to Dairy products - soft, and they smell foul. McCarthy's biggest mistake has been NOT bringing in guys who can make his team tougher. they'll get curb-stomped.

You embarrass yourself with posts like this. I thought these comments belonged in the smack shack?

We are "discussing" football here, not your ability to trash talk. Which is pretty pathetic.

Rodgers is a class act all the way, on and off the field.

Largent80":2zshl82b said:
We OWN the Packers.....NEXT.

Not in the playoffs. Do we need a reminder of the "We want the ball and we're gonna score" incident!? :th2thumbs:

I hope we find out soon! Good luck the rest of the way.

Exactly. Peaches, curbstomp is one word, not a caffeinated word. Take that to the shack, creep.

The Hawks can literally put a LB on Cobb. Literally. This version of the Packers becomes one dimensional and takes ALOT of sacks vs this version of the Hawks. It'd be the same as it ever is. Rogers would play amazing, but only net 200 yards.

But, the matchup would be about the opposing side of the ball anyways. Wilson and Lynch would string together long drive after long drive.

Largent80

Reaction score
PackerBacker19":3slrzenf said:
Largent80":3slrzenf said:
Playoffs?.....Playoffs?........More than 10 years ago playoffs?...really?

How about the last 2 times we have played you in the last few years?...NOW we are talkin.

The ways you guys talk you would think you've won a lot more than 1 super bowl trophy.

The last time I looked we have beaten you 2 times in a row. That has nothing to do with the super bowl now does it?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
PackerNation":1l8djl4h said:
rideaducati":1l8djl4h said:
PackerNation":1l8djl4h said:
No you wouldn't. You hate on Sherman because he isn't on your team. If he was a Packer, you'd LOVE HIM.

Which CB is the very best? I wouldn't trade Sherman for any corner in the league regardless of contract. Having Sherman's mouth on the team makes it even better. Opposing fans hate the guy and when Sherman wins it makes you hate him even more. It's fun to be the hated team.

I can respect that.

But if you start losing or he starts playing very badly, his "mouth" will become a liability.

He is quite silent when the team isnt playing well

253hawk

Reaction score
PackerBacker19":2cbd4qtg said:
The Giants won the Super Bowl and dude that was 3 years ago. Kaepernick won once at Lambeau not twice.

Barely sneaking into the playoffs and beating the near-undefeated, defending SB champions on their home turf was my point, since this thread is more about Lambeau and its 'advantages' than the team itself. Couldn't even beat the narcissistic sleeveless flat-brimmed dorknose one-read wonder.

PackerNation

Reaction score
253hawk":38nej9gj said:
PackerBacker19":38nej9gj said:
The Giants won the Super Bowl and dude that was 3 years ago. Kaepernick won once at Lambeau not twice.

Barely sneaking into the playoffs and beating the near-undefeated, defending SB champions on their home turf was my point, since this thread is more about Lambeau and its 'advantages' than the team itself. Couldn't even beat the narcissistic sleeveless flat-brimmed dorknose one-read wonder.

I think the 2011 Giants are the worst SB Champs in the history of the NFL. I can't think of one team that got so many lucky breaks to even get in the playoffs then face two teams (Packers and Niners) who played like day old dogshit to get to the SB. Then the Patriots lay an egg.

Giants backed into it.

But who cares, that season is long in the books and Lambeau in January, if it happens, will be great. A great venue to play in and if you have not made the pilgrimage to see that stadium, don't miss it, it is fantastic.