Heads UP anyone in SoCal

Largent80

Reaction score
It is Hawk week on NFL Network, and if you are in Culver City area where the studio is, there is a chance you will be able to meet some players each day this week beginning today (Monday) This is where I met Russell Wilson in November as it is 1 block from my house.

Come and hang out with us if you are not working, bring a chair, flag, jersey, whatever you want.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Los-Angeles-S ... 682&rv=ea1

drdiags

Reaction score
Are they only on NFL_AM or will they be on Total Access in the evening as well? I set up my DVR to record the NFL AM shows this week. Will have to setup to record in the evening if they are on Total Access as well.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
From what Cedric told me, most of them that are on A.M. will also be on Access. There is no way I am standing outside at 3 in the morning, but we will get there about 1 pm. When I met RW we started walking over there at 4 pm. and were lucky enough to get admitted to the rear stage area to watch them film.

Not sure what will happen today, but I will post whatever happens later in case anyone wants to see it, or can actually be here. AND we can all go for a beer later, or go over to my place and re-watch several games I have on my DVR.

I am going to take my 12 flag with RW's sig. and see if I can get more on it.