HEADS UP.... Great deal. (Cap)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
No Sizes available. Dammit agin. :? 8)
Got the coin at Wallyworld in Kennewick back several months ago after we won and I was on the way to see my parents. Got car flag and a few other trinkets then too.

mikeak

Reaction score
I went there none available

Went back - available. Tried to get 2 - got 1

Sweet free shipping to store as well is awesome for us Alaska people

2_0_6

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1rhp2e42 said:
No Sizes available. Dammit agin. :? 8)
Got the coin at Wallyworld in Kennewick back several months ago after we won and I was on the way to see my parents. Got car flag and a few other trinkets then too.

That's because adjustable hats don't have sizes :D

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I just went back to the new era link.
Tried to get ten to donate for donations to .net. Would only let me buy one, even though it says limit of 20.

dbmack

Reaction score
byau":beqzgvpj said:
Lids has some REALLY nice stuff on clearance. Plus 25% off non-clearance and free shipping (code: SAVENOW). Just bought a bunch of Sonics and Seahawks stuff including TWO 47 brand shirts for under $15 each (clearance), plus more shirts for the kids :)

(Yup, I'm still a Sonics guy first, Seahawks guy second...)
Thanks, didn't see that at the top of the page. Now mr dbmack is shopping for a 49er cap to alternate with his Seahawks cap.

He found the 49er cap he wanted but we needed to buy something else to get the total up to $50. I talked him into getting a Seahawks collar for our dog. :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Got 9 coming.....Want to do something with them Pme??? I only want 2.

Largent80

Reaction score
dbmack":2d4cvy26 said:
byau":2d4cvy26 said:
Lids has some REALLY nice stuff on clearance. Plus 25% off non-clearance and free shipping (code: SAVENOW). Just bought a bunch of Sonics and Seahawks stuff including TWO 47 brand shirts for under $15 each (clearance), plus more shirts for the kids :)

(Yup, I'm still a Sonics guy first, Seahawks guy second...)
Thanks, didn't see that at the top of the page. Now mr dbmack is shopping for a 49er cap to alternate with his Seahawks cap.

He found the 49er cap he wanted but we needed to buy something else to get the total up to $50. I talked him into getting a Seahawks collar for our dog. :)

Kill him immediately, and say ray McDonald or Aldon Smith did it.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Caps are back in stock, just grabbed one and the highland mint coin as well.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":ui7jc2oj said:
Bent brim? No thnx

Flat brims help people identify toolbags quickly and efficiently. its almost like your own personal sign.

dbmack

Reaction score
Largent80":2kmhcdjn said:
dbmack":2kmhcdjn said:

Kill him immediately, and say ray McDonald or Aldon Smith did it.
Mr dbmack is the very rare 49er/Seahawk fan. He is from San Jose and has always been a Niner fan but the Seahawks have been his 2nd favorite team for a long time, even before I met him almost 20 years ago. He roots for the Niners when we play each other but he doesn't get upset if the Seahawks win.

It is kind of annoying in a way that he is so civil about it because I certainly am not. I don't root for the Niners ever. I do try to be less vocal about it around him though. He had no qualms about ordering the Seahawks version of the collar for our dog without ordering a Niner one too. He knows I would never allow a Niner one on Bud. What my husband does regarding team apparel is his own business but I draw the line at making my dog wear Niner gear. :lol:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1zqfls46 said:
HawkerBacker":1zqfls46 said:
Caps are back in stock, just grabbed one and the highland mint coin as well.

Coin is SWEET, wanted one real bad but wouldn't pop for it.
So happy the price came down.

I put mine in a stand and it did come from that same company. I think it was about 14-15 bucks back then too.