Heath Evans and Jamie Dukes trying to troll us

Seeker

Reaction score
I stopped caring about these "expert"s list the second that clock hit zero (okay the second percy ran that touchdown back).

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Evans and Dukes should be embarrassed with this list.

Total incompetence on their behalf.

How the hell is Tannehill #2? Come on.

That's ridiculous.

It's like the last two years haven't happened.

If Wilson was 6-2 he'd be #1 on that list without a shadow of a doubt. The lowest he should be is #2.

253hawk

Reaction score
drdiags":r551l5px said:
Look at Pete's interview yesterday after the rally. He mentioned that Wilson has had an issue since mid-season. I am sure folks picked this up, most likely PFT's Crabtree has written about it.

Isn't that when he started wearing long sleeves and that pad or brace on his left shoulder/upper-arm? I noticed it for several weeks but never heard any details.

Looks like it happened in the Bucs game...it first shows up against Atlanta. Makes sense because they were hitting him hard and late all friggin' day.

lucky49

Reaction score
It's not like anyone needed MORE proof that Jamie Dukes lives on another planet

James in PA

Reaction score
That clown Jamie "Daisy" Dukes absolutely despises the Seahawks. You can't take anything he says about the Seahawks seriously. Whenever the crew is saying something positive about the Seahawks, he always has to come in with a "yeah but." Every time. He actually looks angry whenever he's talking about the Seahawks, even when he's smiling. It's very odd. Some people just should not be NFL analysts.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Polaris":2192jwyz said:
It may be early, but (especially given the eyepopping 7 picks this post season) I am starting to wonder if Andrew Luck might not be Peyton Manning 2.0, i.e. the Greatest QB of the Regular Season.

Difference is Luck isnt even that good in the regular season....23 TDs? Wilson had 26

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
But, but, but DangeRuss did nothing to win the game....Manning just had a bad day. :sarcasm_off:

lobohawk

Reaction score
The only downside of the defensive crushing the Hawks put on the Broncos is that it helped perpetuate the idea that Wilson doesn't earn the wins on his record. Couple that with the run oriented offense and it feeds the mentality of a most talking heads. ...small, game manager, yadda, yadda.

253hawk

Reaction score
Which is funny, considering he's beaten Rapistburger's freshman and sophomore numbers in almost every regard and Ben rode a super tough defense to a lot of wins (and the refs) to a SB title* in his second year. No one ever called him 'just a game manager.'

chris98251

Reaction score
Cool, keep it up, after last season and Cris Carter and Sherman and the LOB being talked down to and now Wilson, you want to motivate these guys to win back to back Super Bowls your going about it the right way.

Really it's cool, being on top and having douchbags try to pull the rug from under you 5 days later. We know our guys read and hear everything, this has got to be on the bulliten board in the VMAC already.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Foles and Cousins get an incomplete. The rest are the only real competition and Russ already proved no game is to big for him. That should be the most important factor.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":219bdrvk said:
HunnyBadger":219bdrvk said:
Wow, Heath Evans, just wow. When asked to redraft the 2012 QB class in retrospect, he and Daisy Dukes rank Tannehill at #2, over Wilson (at #4). :lol: :34853_doh:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000324099/2012-quarterback-redraft

Here is their list
1. Luck
2. Tannehill
3. Griffin
4. Wilson
5. Foles
6. Cousins

Wilson is at least #2, and Foles would be at least #3 in my book. Luck and Wilson are tied for #1/#2 to me.
This is what happens when one goes full retard. In what universe is Wilson number 4 given who's on that list?

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 965

Latest posts