Hey guys remember the time

253hawk

Reaction score
I re-watched the TB game last night. My god I swear Schiano was telling his DL and LB's to kill Wilson no matter what. So many late high hits where they drove him into the turf (picked out the one where he jacked up his shoulder) and a particularly nasty low hit on his legs that wasn't called. So glad we don't have to play those scumbags this year...but we play the Gregg 'Bounty' Williams Rams twice, so there's still that.

It's amazing our guys even survived that game, let alone won it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
253hawk":2v34dzzl said:
I re-watched the TB game last night. My god I swear Schiano was telling his DL and LB's to kill Wilson no matter what. So many late high hits where they drove him into the turf (picked out the one where he jacked up his shoulder) and a particularly nasty low hit on his legs that wasn't called. So glad we don't have to play those scumbags this year...but we play the Gregg 'Bounty' Williams Rams twice, so there's still that.

It's amazing our guys even survived that game, let alone won it.

Coincidently, I just ran into a guy wearing a Bucs jersey. I was wearing our SB shirt.

He says "You're going to have to go through us to repeat"! I replied "Then you're going to have to beat us in Seattle...good luck with that." His wife jumps in "you guys stole my coach"! I paused, trying to think of a TB position coach we may have snagged, and the guy says "she went to USC". I laughed and said, "well, we gave you one back". She frowned and said "Yeah...thanks for nothing". Nice people and I was able to fill him in a bit with what (I believe) they got with ASJ.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Remember the time the 49ers fans said us beating them in Week 2 was OK because it just meant that we won "our Super Bowl"?

I'm glad we won our Super Bowl and then went and won THE Super Bowl. Sure was nice to win 2 super bowls in one year.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
byau":25ickqpn said:
I just rotate in between to keep things fresh

1) Saints
2) 49ers
3) Super Bowl
4) Seahawks 2013-2014 Super Bowl Season Highlight
5) Super Bowl 48 SFX

Try it :D

I literally have those in almost the same exact order, with the MNF Saints game playing repeat on the TV above my treadmill. One time I watched the entire Super Bowl, commercial free. My legs hurt for over a week and I got a nasty butt rash.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1ch9r1q8 said:
Remember the time the 49ers fans said us beating them in Week 2 was OK because it just meant that we won "our Super Bowl"?

I'm glad we won our Super Bowl and then went and won THE Super Bowl. Sure was nice to win 2 super bowls in one year.

They said that for both the drubbings that the Hawks laid on them, then bragged that it was in the Clink. But the Niners PLAYERS celebrated like they just won the Super Bowl after a 2 point scraper in the Stick.

A

Anonymous

loafoftatupu":ji4opv6w said:
byau":ji4opv6w said:
I just rotate in between to keep things fresh

1) Saints
2) 49ers
3) Super Bowl
4) Seahawks 2013-2014 Super Bowl Season Highlight
5) Super Bowl 48 SFX

Try it :D

I literally have those in almost the same exact order, with the MNF Saints game playing repeat on the TV above my treadmill. One time I watched the entire Super Bowl, commercial free. My legs hurt for over a week and I got a nasty butt rash.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2s51hvim said:
HawkFan72":2s51hvim said:

They said that for both the drubbings that the Hawks laid on them, then bragged that it was in the Clink. But the Niners PLAYERS celebrated like they just won the Super Bowl after a 2 point scraper in the Stick.

Their fans were even worse. Took the rarest of mistakes from the best safety in football to win.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":23olihkh said:
HawkFan72":23olihkh said:

Well, according the the whiner trolls here it still is celebrated like a Super Bowl win. It's all they got currently, besides a whole lot of Kraepperchoking! <--------------------------------- I need to trademark that word. 8)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":drobxi83 said:
loafoftatupu":drobxi83 said:
HawkFan72":drobxi83 said:

Well, according the the whiner trolls here it still is celebrated like a Super Bowl win. It's all they got currently, besides a whole lot of Kraepperchoking! <--------------------------------- I need to trademark that word. 8)

Kraepperchoking, by 'Colon' Kraeptastic, who came to Clink twice last season for a Colectomy. Seems we didn't get all of it the first time.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":36usc57x said:
There were a few times they narrowly missed putting 6 on the board instead of 3 as well (Harvin jet sweep nearly went to the house, Kearse nearly had a TD but it was broken up in the end zone, WT3 nearly had a pick 6 but slipped and fell on a 4th and short, then the last drive that started deep in Donkos territory after the forced fumble).

We literally could have put a 60 burger on them if we executed flawlessly. To me that is just unbelievable.
Don't forget Marshawn's run from around our own 10. He was one tackle away from breaking it for a 90 yd TD. I think it was in the 3rd quarter. I also believe we ended up punting that possession.