Hey Kam Haters....

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Kam was everywhere tonight. Especially on the plays that matter and had the biggest impact on the game.

He forced an earlier "Fumble" on Gronk. Although it was not upheld. He just needed 1/2 second early.
He was part of the Massive hit, which knocked Gronk out of the game for a while. Gronk has never been knocked out like that. I hope he has nightmares of Kam going forward.
Then he forced a fumble on Edelman. What a great momentum changer that was. I despise Edelman
Then he prevented Blount from scoring from the 1 yard line.
Then ... he stopped Gronk 1x1 on the final play.

Kam is a difference maker. Just pay the man !!!

davidonmi

Reaction score
seriously? the only criticism I've seen is that he's not able to play a full season anymore. Still hasn't been proven

Hawks46

Reaction score
andyh64000":35m3kfcn said:
Hawks46":35m3kfcn said:
Well, he did get a DPI and a roughing the passer penalty. Just sayin.

The roughing was total and complete BS....even with that he was far and away the MVP of this game.

Lol that was sarcasm. My sense of humor is dry.

Kam is one of my favorite Seahawks. Before this my all time favorite was Easley. That should tell you something.

That said.....let's see him stay on the field the rest of the year before I get all warm and fuzzy.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Many want to give him a raise after tonight or even when the defense performs poorly without him. I think he's paid just fine for missing a few games a year.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
He did great today. No doubt about that in my head.

But it does seem like his body is less durable lately.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Everyone should watch the video of the team pre-game.

Look at Kam.

That guy is the leader of this team.

potatohead

Reaction score
Kam has missed twelve games since he became a Seahawk, including playoffs. That's seven seasons including this one, not exactly a lot.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Looking at Kam as a possible offseason casualty makes sense. I love the guy, but the numbers are looking like we're going to have some tough decisions to make. I would get rid of Kam if it meant we could lock down Bennett for the remainder of his years. McCray has been serviceable and it makes it easier to say something like that. Kam still has ball left in the tank, but for how long will that be true? I'm just being reasonable. I'd rather get money back from other players first (Kearse), but the question is--where do we get money and who CAN we lose? Maybe Kam is NOT one of those players for you, and that's fine, but he is for some of us. I'm not certain either way.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
potatohead":38k0u91b said:
Kam has missed twelve games since he became a Seahawk, including playoffs. That's seven seasons including this one, not exactly a lot.

7 of which were in the last 2 seasons.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":14rws0m0 said:
Looking at Kam as a possible offseason casualty makes sense. I love the guy, but the numbers are looking like we're going to have some tough decisions to make. I would get rid of Kam if it meant we could lock down Bennett for the remainder of his years. McCray has been serviceable and it makes it easier to say something like that. Kam still has ball left in the tank, but for how long will that be true? I'm just being reasonable. I'd rather get money back from other players first (Kearse), but the question is--where do we get money and who CAN we lose? Maybe Kam is NOT one of those players for you, and that's fine, but he is for some of us. I'm not certain either way.

Kam will retire a Seahawk. Book it.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah Kam was yuge in this game. Can't wait to get Bennett back to make our defense complete again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":wiqjalni said:
Who hates Kam? Show yourselves. Oh? No one? Thought so.

FYI it's not hate to be critical of players when deserved. Smh
Co Sign.
I don't think anyone hates Kam. I think they hate the fact that his body is breaking down and he misses games BECAUSE he is so crucial for the defense's swagger.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
"I hate Kam" - said no one ever.

We all love Kam, but dude's got to stay on the damn field.

pmedic920

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1o1myj2m said:
Everyone should watch the video of the team pre-game.

Look at Kam.

That guy is the leader of this team.

I made a thread in GameDay on this.
Kam led the pregame "pump up" circle they do.
Kam is a difference maker on the field,AND he's a leader off the field.

There's a reason he traveled with the team when he wasn't even going to play.
If for nothing more than his intangibles, I hope he retires as a Seahawk.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1x0uujdi said:
KARAVARUS":1x0uujdi said:

Co Sign.
I don't think anyone hates Kam. I think they hate the fact that his body is breaking down and he misses games BECAUSE he is so crucial for the defense's swagger.

Plenty of fans hated Kam during and after his holdout. Plenty were saying he should be replaced permanently with McCray.
The record is clear.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Basis4day":10qevnix said:
Seahwkgal":10qevnix said:
KARAVARUS":10qevnix said:

Co Sign.

Plenty of fans hated Kam during and after his holdout. Plenty were saying he should be replaced permanently with McCray.
The record is clear.

And we were right to hate Kam for holding out, it was a terrible decision on his part and it hurt the team last year.

Still doesn't mean we hate Kam the player, which is what this conversation is about.

The thread title is flat out wrong, no one hates Kam the player. No one.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Basis4day":290gbdry said:
Plenty were saying he should be replaced permanently with McCray.

I didn't see even one.

I saw opinions that he was breaking down physically, but nobody was really all that excited about McCray, serviceable backup though he be.

HawkerD

Reaction score
andyh64000":3vsxd57s said:
Hawks46":3vsxd57s said:

The roughing was total and complete BS....even with that he was far and away the MVP of this game.

That is how it is called. Hit the QB low after he releases the ball and it is 15 yards. You may think the rule is BS but it was called exactly how the league wants it called. If it happened to Russ you'd want it called.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":v8bkkqai said:
Hawks46":v8bkkqai said:

Just sayin, the Defense was obviously better with him back.
We have a SB defense with him back--can you imagine what it will be like with Bennet?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Kam is a fringe HoF player still in his prime, and as Rob said, he is the leader of the defense. He's an amazing bargain on his current contract.