Hey Richard

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Owned. Talk is cheap, I like this version of Sherm that can't back up his talk.
And he STILL didn't give credit after the game.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Are you guy's serious this is the best Corner we have EVER had, If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have went to the SB how we all forget. I for one hated to see him go IDK what tensions he has with Russ but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
knownone":xp7v2wk2 said:
To be fair to Sherman he's been misquoted a lot recently.

When he called us a "middle of the road" team he meant that we are in the middle of the road that brings us to the playoffs... because the season obviously isn't over.

This makes no sense.

But I'm tired of bashing Sherman. I thought he handled himself well, although I thought he was going to be ejected after the PI in the end zone on his teammate and he wouldn't stop yelling at the ref.

Like I said last week, I hope if anything this season and the rest of his career gives him some perspective and maybe even a little humility to see that maybe....................just maybe he didn't have it so bad here.

Seymour

Reaction score
knownone":bcqjyyy4 said:

When he called us a "middle of the road" team he meant that we are in the middle of the road that brings us to the playoffs... because the season obviously isn't over.

So now when someone gives "the exact quote".....it really is a mis quote because most people are not capable of reading minds??

Go it! :roll:

toffee

Reaction score
I am a boxing fan and paid to watch the Wilder vs Fury heavy weight championship match over the weekend. Wilder and Fury said all kinds of weird, offensive stuff against each other before the match; After the match? the same two guys said nothing but love and respect for each other and the love for the sport of boxing. Listening to their post match presser, you would think they were the best buds.

That's how it's done, one can sort of understand the pre-match trash talk to help ticket or paid for view sales and to psych up for the match.

In Sherm's case, his hate for Wilson is real and personal. Can you imagine what it was like to have him spread hate in the locker room?

rcaido

Reaction score
toffee":3os4zs66 said:
I am a boxing fan and paid to watch the Wilder vs Fury heavy weight championship match over the weekend. Wilder and Fury said all kinds of weird, offensive stuff against each other before the match; After the match? the same two guys said nothing but love and respect for each other and the love for the sport of boxing. Listening to their post match presser, you would think they were the best buds.

That's how it's done, one can sort of understand the pre-match trash talk to help ticket or paid for view sales and to psych up for the match.

In Sherm's case, his hate for Wilson is real and personal. Can you imagine what it was like to have him spread hate in the locker room?

kind of like what you're doing now...#gossipgirls

chris98251

Reaction score
Sherm didn't spout off because he knew they were out played and matched, he is smart enough to know you don't trash talk when your holding the trash bag. That and they play us again.

Seymour

Reaction score
rcaido":3ves6b7b said:
toffee":3ves6b7b said:

kind of like what you're doing now...#gossipgirls

And what are you doing exactly besides defending a 49er on a Seahawk board?

#pottokettle

knownone

Reaction score
Seymour":3othv726 said:
knownone":3othv726 said:

So now when someone gives "the exact quote".....it really is a mis quote because most people are not capable of reading minds??

This is my bad. I was making a joke. I thought people would know I was obviously being sarcastic so I didn't include the :sarcasm_on: tag.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
knownone":v9sfbze6 said:
Seymour":v9sfbze6 said:
knownone":v9sfbze6 said:

This is my bad. I was making a joke. I thought people would know I was obviously being sarcastic so I didn't include the :sarcasm_on: tag.

I thought your sarcasm was obvious. Now 3/4 down the road to the playoffs!

:irishdrinkers: