Marshawn

QWERTY

Reaction score
I understand that 99% of this forum respect Lynch and treat him as a god.

But I'm the only 1% who's sick and tired.

During Superbowl Week against the Patriots, Lynch didn't want to talk to the media and his quote. I'm here so I won't get fined"

All of that distraction took it to the players, coaches, GM and the fans.

I would assume that JS and PC were notified from RG and higher ups about his personality and his behavior.

So in the final offensive plays at the Superbowl before Russ threw that pick,

Lynch had 24 carries 102 yards and 1 TD.
Along with 1 REC 31 Yards. ( Was a wheel route).

If they gave the ball to Lynch at the 1yd line again and scored, He would had 25 carries 103 yards and 2 TD's along with 1 REC 31 Yards.

And if the score remained 28-31 then he would be the front runner for Superbowl MVP. (Note there were only 26 secs left on the clock)

Now you see Lynch taking interviews, questions from Media and even on commercials.

I don't blame Bevell or Pete or even RW. I know that they were thinking that we can't let Lynch win it and see what happens when he's on the podium. I sincerely thought it was all Marshawn that screwed it up for the Seahawks.

seabowl

Reaction score
I understand that 99% of this forum respect Lynch and treat him as a god.

But I'm the only 1% who's sick and tired.

During Superbowl Week against the Patriots, Lynch didn't want to talk to the media and his quote. I'm here so I won't get fined"

All of that distraction took it to the players, coaches, GM and the fans.

I would assume that JS and PC were notified from RG and higher ups about his personality and his behavior.

So in the final offensive plays at the Superbowl before Russ threw that pick,

Lynch had 24 carries 102 yards and 1 TD.
Along with 1 REC 31 Yards. ( Was a wheel route).

If they gave the ball to Lynch at the 1yd line again and scored, He would had 25 carries 103 yards and 2 TD's along with 1 REC 31 Yards.

And if the score remained 28-31 then he would be the front runner for Superbowl MVP. (Note there were only 26 secs left on the clock)

Now you see Lynch taking interviews, questions from Media and even on commercials.

I don't blame Bevell or Pete or even RW. I know that they were thinking that we can't let Lynch win it and see what happens when he's on the podium. I sincerely thought it was all Marshawn that screwed it up for the Seahawks.
I’m sorry, but the conspiracy theorists that think that at that moment they were thinking about Marshawn winning the MVP and spewing his mouth is beyond ridiculous. Pete alluded to in his interview the other day on the Brock and Salk that he wasn’t going to get into that question however, at the time and even today he is just trying to protect his friends and doesn’t want to say who made that call. It’s most likely Bevell who made it, and it is what it is. However, again, if you think that with one minute left to go in the Super Bowl, they were thinking about not wanting to score a touchdown with a certain person, then you should probably stop watching football altogether.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I don't know. Seems like you've gone off the deep end a bit there buddy. Did you forget to fill your Rx's before the weekend?

Last edited:

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
If Marshawn pulled up in front of me and told me to get I the car, were going to commit felonies, I would join him because it would be an awesome time.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Snl Drugs GIF by Saturday Night Live