Hi, I'm new to the forum.

byau

Reaction score
DangeRuss85":3ai5eo5o said:
Basis4day":3ai5eo5o said:
Welcome to the .net forum.

As a Seattle native who no longer lives in the PNW i'd suggest a few things to make your fandom a bit easier.

1. Sports Radio Podcasts. ESPN 710 Seattle posts their entire shows recording' roughly 20 mins after each hour concludes on their website and ITunes for free. I believe KJR does the same thing but i really only listen to Softy and Ian Furness. Podcasts for KJR tend to go up a bit later in the day. You can also stream both live.

2. Use Yelp to search for NFL Sunday Ticket to find local sports bars in your area to watch games. If you can't or won't go to a bar for your own reasons I understand. No judgments here.

3. NFL Rewind. You can stream any and all NFL games on your computer or tablet after they conclude. It's blocked during Sunday Night Football and perhaps MNF and playoff games (?) but those are televised nationally. You can rewatch all games including playoffs and Super bowls going back to 2009 i believe. You get the regular broadcast, coaches film, and a condensed version of the game. Costs 70ish bucks a year. Completely worth it IMHO.

4. Twitter Search. You don't need to be on twitter, but if you're looking for the latest news on the team or a specific player you can search for them on twitter and see what media types are saying. Chances are though, if something noteworthy happens a new thread will usually be started on .net within a minute or two.

Thank you for the great resources I appreciate it.

Good list

Also the Kiro 710 ESPN app lets you listen to shows "On Demand" as well as a "Recommended" category for clips. Very nice. Right now I can barely keep up between that an the ESPN app and have pretty much settled in on

ESPN: NFL Insiders, Best of Mike and Mike

Kiro 710: Bob and Groz, Brock and Salk

That's a lot of listening to do for one day!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
oh...google Rain City Redemption and watch the episodes in order. :stirthepot: :th2thumbs:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DangeRuss85":3897ardx said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3897ardx said:
:2:
Cool. Do you have friends or family into the Seahawks? Any ties to Seattle or the PNW?

It's a great time to be a 12. And this is a great place to be a 12. You have chosen wisely. :)

I don't have any friends or family into the seahawks and none are from the PNW. Parents were never really into football but some relatives and my father-in-law are Steelers fans. I'm on my own as a seahawks fan but I'll try to pass it on to my daughter (wife is due in February).

You need to disown your father in law.

OP
OP
D

DangeRuss85

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2dkw2xiv said:
oh...google Rain City Redemption and watch the episodes in order. :stirthepot: :th2thumbs:

I heard about this on the seahawkers podcast and watched the newest episode, I thought it was amazing.

A

Anonymous

Your new .NET addiction will take you into the wee hours of the morning, most days, especially during training camp.

Be prepared to get that frequent question from your partner:

"Brenton, are you coming to bed?"

Welcome! :thirishdrinkers:

Reaction score
DangeRuss85":cd75i4u3 said:
NJSeaHawk":cd75i4u3 said:

I heard about this on the seahawkers podcast and watched the newest episode, I thought it was amazing.
This'll take you to all of the episodes.
https://vimeo.com/williamcornell/videos

Go Hawks,
BillA

Latest posts