Hi. New Guy. Question About Alan Branch?

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Wondering if their is any news on Alan Branch? I love what we are doing in free agency, but has their been any rumors or insider information on Branch?

Stoned Cold

The Radish

Reaction score
I can't help you with Branch information but am happy to say

Welcome to Seahawks.net

:th2thumbs:

pinksheets

Reaction score
No word, but the Jags, who were thought to be our biggest competition for him, just signed a DT or two. I think he's ours if we want him, might just be waiting to get the right price.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Branch is what they call a "Tier 2" type free agent. Nobody rushes out to sign him, but he will get a deal. We are just getting through the "Tier 1" free agents, the ones where multiple teams often bid for their services.

Personally, I'd like to see Branch come back here, he's been reliable for us. Just really depends on what "the plan" is. You just can't tell what Pete and John are up to

Oh, and welcome to .NET

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Bring a bat, helmet, and thick skin :p. Branch has had a very slow developing market like most of the FAs. Hopefully he will be back at a bargain price

Boiler

Reaction score
Welcome! I had posted this in another thread. The quote is not very specific, but it does suggest that Branch is among those that the team is looking to re-sign.

With Bennett, Avril and Percy Harvin in the fold, Schneider said the Seahawks now will focus on securing their own free agents, which include defensive tackle Alan Branch, linebacker Leroy Hill, cornerback Marcus Trufant, kicker Steven Hauschka and offensive lineman Frank Omiyale.

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/03/1 ... l=Seahawks#storylink=cpy

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I too would like to see Branch to come back just so that he can provide more quality depth for us. And also, Welcome to .NET!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Yugoslavian":1aim4rim said:
Welcome to the community. Bring a bat, helmet, and thick skin :p. Branch has had a very slow developing market like most of the FAs. Hopefully he will be back at a bargain price

You don't have to have a helmet. That's just Peaches, and it has nothing to do with .NET.

Latest posts