Home Field Advantage Continues?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
seadoc30":1wdc1ous said:
Two things mess up Manning: Pressure and Noise. He needs absolute complete quietness to function at his 100%. I hope you 12s at the game make sure he doesn't get that.

That said, I hope the 12s that are going to the game are not the mummy-daddy, coffee drinking, 2 daughter families seeking a nice game to watch comfortably. I hope its the crazy, beer chugging, loud punks who will screaming to the tip of their lungs. lol
You had me at "crazy, beer chugging."

:lol:

RockHawk tweeted that his NY bus driver was in a Sherman jersey and his train car was packed with 12s. We got this.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Well this hawks fan is one of the loudest there is hope fox has mufflers on those field mics and the 6 second delay button on the ready cause I will be planet of the apes shit crazy loud!!!! Go hawks lets make MetLife quake!!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm so happy for all of you 12's that can be there and experience that! Man, it's hard not to think about what a 180 degree difference from Detroit when Mark and I went to SBXL*. We might as well have been in Pittsburgh, PA.

The Universe seems to dig balance, and from all indications, SBXLVIII is off to a great start to make up for that joke of a game in 2006. I pray the team finishes the job.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Timberhawk":2bvgf1fz said:
I know we all wish we could be there. I was thinking if I could have made it I would have smuggled a huge ghetto blaster with a side of twelves to pump some James Brown as the Hawks ran by me in and out of the tunnel. I think that would pump up the players since they practice to it all the time. Then if I was at the game I would yell my lungs out at all the right times. As the Hawks see you all doing this I know they will recognize and appreciate it. We have a connection between fans and players like none else.

Anyway, thanks for representing us so well and giving us the live updates. I so appreciate it.

Go Hawks!!!

Side note: my kids laughter at me when I call it a "ghetto blaster" hahaha

Schleprock

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":1pomxxgu said:
Nosette & I stomped all over New York today. From the Meat Packing District to Central Park to Super Bowl Blvd it was all 12's. I'm estimating a 5 to 1 ratio of Hawks to Broncos--the lopsidedness was astonishing.

The iceman cometh (pic).

Wanna be you pretty bad right now, mate. I’m definitely noticing the ratio via TV coverage alone. To be there and wander among that kind of unexpected brotherhood… sweet validation, eh? They’re just seeping out of the cracks all over. Who knew we had this large a fanbase? I certainly didn’t.

Silenced no longer, eh? Makin a claim. Glory be good.

Enjoy it immensely, bro. (And say hi to your partner in crime there for me as well. Way to be clutch, Nosette!)

HAWKS NESSSSSSSSSST!!

Schleprock

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3w3xy3mu said:
This is exactly the reason why I wanted Denver in the Super Bowl and not New England.

Can you imagine NYC right now if the Patriots made it? :pukeface:

Real good point, mate. Aye.

As Pete Carroll said, I simply wanted the best team to compete against. And New England aint that, this year. I've wanted our old AFC West matchup all along (there's some vengeance there to be had). But you make a good point, that could have been real problematic.

vonstout

Reaction score
I was in NY last week on a business trip and our hotel was right on time square. I had my 12 jersey on when we were out at night and had all kinds of staff at bars, restaurants, and the airport yelling "go Hawks". Too bad the bad weather happened when I was there instead of this week!

When I was going thru security on my way home, one of the guys said I had to take my jersey off to go thru the scan, and I said no way. He laughed and said he was a Niner fan and waived me on! From what I saw, NYorker's seem to be backing us too.

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
tom sawyer":3pk9hxyw said:
Aren't we and NY closer friends than Denver and NY?
Idk about being closer friends, but i guess you could say that since our ideals are more similarly aligned being that we are both blue states(but so is colorado i think) and coast living people. We definitely are more alike than colorado and NY. I see colorado and utah getting along..
I guess that doesnt really work though since colorado just legalized pot and the people support gay marriage like us.
But it just seems like us and new york are more alike than we are with denver.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Can't wait for the Redskins and Niners fans to try and explain how we pumped in sound into Metlife stadium. :D

Latest posts