Honest question....

PNW

Reaction score
What Seahawks are gonna want to stay here? No ones heart is truly gonna be in this franchise now, just a bunch of paycheck collectors. Who would want to come to the Seahawks now? How are we gonna get quality free agents? Pretty much every other NFL franchise is looking more appealing at this point. At least we still have JA :roll:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The Seahawks FO and owners are going to learn what the Mariners already know.

We love you when you win.

But nobody cares about you when you lose.

Seattle has always been a rabid sports town. But I remember when everyone had Mariner hats on and Randy or Griffey jerseys, this entire city was in love with the Mariners. Then they traded away so many stars, and nobody cared about them anymore.

A big chunk of this fanbase is going to vanish almost overnight.

Elemas

Reaction score
Still supporting but, I’ll find it hard to overlook our front office. My family and I usually hit 2-3 road games a year (we’re in Ohio) but…we’ll see.

I’m still in shock but…that gets you nowhere.

Mizak

Reaction score
Trade for Kyler Murray from Arizona Cardinals.

Chapow

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3pepnsa8 said:

Seattle has always been a rabid sports town. But I remember when everyone had Mariner hats on and Randy or Griffey jerseys, this entire city was in love with the Mariners. Then they traded away so many stars, and nobody cared about them anymore.

The chunk of this fanbase that is going to vanish is the same chunk that didn't really care much about the Seahawks before 2013-2014 anyway.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Chapow":3qe9iwut said:
TwistedHusky":3qe9iwut said:

The chunk of this fanbase that is going to vanish is the same chunk that didn't really care much about the Seahawks before 2013-2014 anyway.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Chapow":15wlx3fi said:
TwistedHusky":15wlx3fi said:

If BLUE FRIDAYS!!!! go the way of REFUSE TO LOSE!!! I won't lose any sleep at night 8)