Horrible refs, horrible coaching and still almost won

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
morgulon1":33hxvlm3 said:
jerseyhawk":33hxvlm3 said:
Little Jimmy was at least one yard short he slide one yard past the line to gain and the side judge gave him one extra yard .... and some how that play only three angles and one 50 yards away with the worse camera ever and ground level the nfl makes billions a year and that’s the best cameras they can get my cell phone takes better video... refs gave them that game for sure gotta go 49ers vs Packers for ratings I guess can’t beat the Packers and their 12th man (refs ) no team can.... o well on to next year ..... :cry:

The funny thing is that we took the Packers ( at home) all the way to the end , as banged up as we were and against the referees as well. That doesn't bode well for state Farm boy
:lol:

And they had guys take a beating while 49ers cruised to a win 24 hrs earlier and not travel

KC - 49ers in the superbowl

mrblitz

Reaction score
the call against clowney for 'putting his hand into the helmet' was bogus... it's like the refs felt that they had to give the fans something, but it was really a nothingburger. clowney is one strong dude.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Both of the ball spots were wrong. Sad but home team gets the calls.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Lots of that is on Russ not feeling the pressure (you cant take sacks like that after 2+ seconds). And having the jitters early on the game.

Also, it's hard to win when you dont show up to the game until the end of the first half. And they do that so frequently. It is maddening.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
nanomoz":1k9nzd0f said:
Lots of that is on Russ not feeling the pressure (you cant take sacks like that after 2+ seconds). And having the jitters early on the game.

Also, it's hard to win when you dont show up to the game until the end of the first half. And they do that so frequently. It is maddening.

Don’t dare put on Russ.. 341 of 384 yards... Malik Turner dropping one in his chest, escaping sacks all night... let Russ run O way earlier. Lano Hill gave up both crucial conversions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morgulon1

Reaction score
mikeak":cxwcppj2 said:
morgulon1":cxwcppj2 said:
jerseyhawk":cxwcppj2 said:
Little Jimmy was at least one yard short he slide one yard past the line to gain and the side judge gave him one extra yard .... and some how that play only three angles and one 50 yards away with the worse camera ever and ground level the nfl makes billions a year and that’s the best cameras they can get my cell phone takes better video... refs gave them that game for sure gotta go 49ers vs Packers for ratings I guess can’t beat the Packers and their 12th man (refs ) no team can.... o well on to next year ..... :cry:

The funny thing is that we took the Packers ( at home) all the way to the end , as banged up as we were and against the referees as well. That doesn't bode well for state Farm boy
:lol:

And they had guys take a beating while 49ers cruised to a win 24 hrs earlier and not travel

KC - 49ers in the superbowl

Yep , I guarantee SF has the matchup they were secretly rooting for. Of course publicly they'd say they don't care.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Don't blame the refs. The fact is that this team failed to play 4 quarters in almost every game this year. They didn't show up today until the 3rd quarter. You will not win in the playoffs by doing this. It's a coaching thing. The coaches are supposed to have them ready from the beginning of the game. The coaches are supposed to be able to adapt to the game script before the 3rd quarter. These coaches never do. It is their greatest weakness.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":2z3vdv0g said:
We lost all the 50/50 calls. Its like the refs just assumed Green Bay converted on that 3rd down

Not all. Totally caught a break on that Hollister fumble.

nanomoz

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":3ht6ldgi said:
nanomoz":3ht6ldgi said:

Don’t dare put on Russ.. 341 of 384 yards... Malik Turner dropping one in his chest, escaping sacks all night... let Russ run O way earlier. Lano Hill gave up both crucial conversions.

It was a poor awareness, out of character I'd say, at a critical moment. I dont see how anyone can refute that.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":2dc45vwk said:
DJ_CJ":2dc45vwk said:
nanomoz":2dc45vwk said:

It was a poor awareness, out of character I'd say, at a critical moment. I dont see how anyone can refute that.

I agree. At this point Russ needs to be aware that even though he has two blockers on that side to pick that guy up (Ifedi and Hollister), he has to be aware that neither are going to slow the guy down even the smallest amount.

I think you can say this about the 2 point conversion, but that one? Nope.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Braap49er":1zskctk2 said:
Oh look, Seahawks fans crying about the refs. When everyone and their momma knows the refs ALWAYS favor the SEA- BI-TCHES. HAVE FUN WATCHING THE NINERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Incredible

BHawk28

Reaction score
Braap49er":wajbartc said:
Oh look, Seahawks fans crying about the refs. When everyone and their momma knows the refs ALWAYS favor the SEA- BI-TCHES. HAVE FUN WATCHING THE NINERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL! HAHAHAHAHAHHA
you'll probably blow it like the Rams and Falcons did. but sure, prematurely blow your load

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Not on Refs. Don’t expect breaks or bail outs, and never allow then to be a factor. Adjust earlier. Let Russ run the show and sure as shit dont take ball out his hands and give back to A-Aron... lano hill allowed both plays at end... yet adjust, no next week if lose... let Russ run the show

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
Spotting the ball Properly is not too much to expect when you have a review to see it in.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
pinksheets":10nrmwuz said:
Huge bummer losing to the team with the ugliest, most racist fanbase in football. I'll be rooting for the niners.

Long time, no see pinksheets. Welcome Back. :irishdrinkers:

Braap49er

Reaction score
BHawk28":3ma70amb said:
Braap49er":3ma70amb said:
you'll probably blow it like the Rams and Falcons did. but sure, prematurely blow your load

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Thanks for quoting my post. Because some sea chicken deleted my OP. Not surprised you guys did that. :lol:
Btw... Rams can’t touch us. We swept them this year. Thanks for losing to the Packers. I honestly didn’t want to play you guys again. You always play us tough, and it ages me by 10 years. Will see you guys next year. You guys impressed a lot of people this year. The niners were suppose to be bad this year, but not a lot of people predicted the Seahawks to be as good as you were. Until next year, cheers. :irishdrinkers:

bdawk20

Reaction score
Let's be honest. The only reason you were even in this game was because the refs let you get away with cheap shotting our best player and knocking him out. Seahawks deserved every bad call and injury that went against them.

Now doubt eagles would have won this game just like they did earlier in the year. Oh well, enjoy your worse draft pick...

Latest posts