Horrible refs, horrible coaching and still almost won

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
bdawk20":2ze8ab6n said:
Let's be honest. The only reason you were even in this game was because the refs let you get away with cheap shotting our best player and knocking him out. Seahawks deserved every bad call and injury that went against them.

Now doubt eagles would have won this game just like they did earlier in the year. Oh well, enjoy your worse draft pick...

Go back to your parents basement, get the magazine from under the mattress and calm yourself down

Then think back and realize that Dallas will draft well ahead of you and will play an easier schedule next year...

Might then need the magazine again but upon realizing you have no second ability make a medical appointment and tell them you are an immature person that is supposed to be an adult, but isn't and that you entertain yourself as a troll in the parents basement and you need some blue pills

GL on life not getting worse

xray

Reaction score
cymatica":288qqs5i said:
The decision to punt at the end was the nail in the coffin. Wilson was balling and I guarantee he would have willed a 1st down. But no, let's rely on a bottom feeding defense against one of the best QBs. No excuse for punting there.
Carroll bailed out on his team with that call . A totally chicken chit punt . The HC has got to have balls in the playoffs .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because 4th and 11 is SO high percentage. They had THREE successful conversions on 3rd down. THREE the entire game.
Malik Turner dropped a PERFECT pass, THAT is inexcusable.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
That was a 1st down drop. It shouldn't change to get game.

And we didn't 'almost' win. Pete does not win these kinds of playoff games anymore. We made it closer.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Score one damn TD in the first half and this game is different. Stop "feeling out the defense" in the first half. I thought the whole point of watching tape and having a week to prepare was your period to get ready for the opposing team, not right when the ball is hiked.

Starrlord

Reaction score
knownone":2bliawzc said:
That's the same official who gifted the Packers a win against the Lions earlier this year. We didn't deserve to win this game based on how we played in the first half, but the referees played a massive role in the outcome of the game.

The Refs tried to give you this game. That bullshit fumble call was a complete joke lol.

Attachments

• EOLHeS0UcAAiLMZ.jpeg.jpg
    EOLHeS0UcAAiLMZ.jpeg.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 455

Starrlord

Reaction score
Woblyhawk":2fdnxgii said:
Spotting the ball Properly is not too much to expect when you have a review to see it in.

They did spot it correctly. You are complaining because you wanted them to spot it incorrectly.

Starrlord

Reaction score
morgulon1":2ei5ii5x said:
jerseyhawk":2ei5ii5x said:
Little Jimmy was at least one yard short he slide one yard past the line to gain and the side judge gave him one extra yard .... and some how that play only three angles and one 50 yards away with the worse camera ever and ground level the nfl makes billions a year and that’s the best cameras they can get my cell phone takes better video... refs gave them that game for sure gotta go 49ers vs Packers for ratings I guess can’t beat the Packers and their 12th man (refs ) no team can.... o well on to next year ..... :cry:

The funny thing is that we took the Packers ( at home) all the way to the end , as banged up as we were and against the referees as well. That doesn't bode well for state Farm boy
:lol:

But how were you against the refs when they tried their best to help you all game?

Starrlord

Reaction score
mikeak":2claw3m9 said:
They fought their hearts out but just to much to overcome

Been tired off the first half coaching for a few years though....

Also let's not forget how close we were considering our injuries.

Excited about next year

The horrible refs are the only reason you were within a score lol.

Starrlord

Reaction score
12thbrah":17fvnhtz said:
We lost all the 50/50 calls. Its like the refs just assumed Green Bay converted on that 3rd down

No, we did convert and it wasn't even close. See the attachment above.

The fumble call on the other hand was a clear easy call that was inexplicably ruled in your favor.

hburn21

Reaction score
Starrlord":14674l6o said:
12thbrah":14674l6o said:
We lost all the 50/50 calls. Its like the refs just assumed Green Bay converted on that 3rd down

The fumble call on the other hand was a clear easy call that was inexplicably ruled in your favor.
Is it hard being this stupid?

Starrlord

Reaction score
hburn21":14eqmvoo said:
Starrlord":14eqmvoo said:
12thbrah":14eqmvoo said:

Is it hard being this stupid?

Wouldn't the stupid one be the one with no argumentation or proof, rather just as hominem insults?

BHawk28

Reaction score
Starrlord":32nzppmm said:
mikeak":32nzppmm said:
They fought their hearts out but just to much to overcome

Been tired off the first half coaching for a few years though....

Also let's not forget how close we were considering our injuries.

Excited about next year

The horrible refs are the only reason you were within a score lol.
the only reason you think this is to build your confidence for next week

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
Starrlord":2lfp0zgl said:
12thbrah":2lfp0zgl said:

They explained it very clearly during the game. We're you drunk?

For the record I hate how that rule is written,I would be pissed if it happened to my team, but based on the call on the field it cannot be overturned according to the rules. Very clear

RussellsBrussels

Reaction score
The call that I haven't seen anyone mention is the 12 men on the field on Green Bay's defense near the end of the first half. Why did they blow the play dead for the penalty before the Seahawks could snap it? Doesn't Rodgers get like 10 of those a year where he gets to take a free shot?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Back on topic, if you guys want to insult each other take it to the smack shack.

Latest posts