Horrific call

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It was an iffy call.
I would still rather see our DBs get PI occasionally but stay physical.

And for god sake tackle. The entire team is missing tackles. Driving me crazy.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Penalty for what? Learn the rules dude... There is no foul for pushing a player into the returner. The kicking team can't touch him, but you can absolutely push another player into them
Yes there is. You cannot push a defender into the returner on a fair catch that's a foul

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
20-0. Do we have an antidote for that?
Yup, do the same stuff and no adjustments at half time. Then when press conference say Pete’s same old same old and praise that our guys stayed in the fight all game.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I don't care if it was a penalty to push someone into the returner, because Tyler SHOULD NEVER BE RETURNING THE EFFING BALL.

What in the twisted Eff is Tyler doing returning punts? We NEED him. Healthy.

3 Players I never want to see returning kicks or punts : Diggs, Lockett, and Metcalf. There is no excuse for them returning kicks.

I don't care who is injured. Put Al Woods out there if you have to. But don't get some of the few valuable guys we have on offense injured.

I cannot believe the coaching decisions today.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
This game is how you paint a picture to name it "from bad to worse". I wonder how many of these we will see until our guys get their game together. But the way I look at it every game we lose is one step closer to higher picks come draft time.

Torc

Reaction score
3 Players I never want to see returning kicks or punts : Diggs, Lockett, and Metcalf. There is no excuse for them returning kicks.
I hear what you're saying but I really, really don't want to see Jamal Adams out there even when he is healthy. ;)

morgulon1

Reaction score
Was ticky tack
One horrible call among many. Makes me think these "games" are scripted. How many non holding
calls against mighty midget last week and every third and long we get PI called against us this week.

Infuriating