Horrific Game. Thankfully a Win.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
Even the rams fans sitting around me were laughing at the defenseless receiver calls. Both balls hit the receivers.

hawker84

Reaction score
We struggled mightly against this team last year and that was with a healthy O line. Fisher just knows how to put his guys in the best position to beat us. It was extra worse last night due to the injuries up front, and as i stated in other threads it's not going to get any better until those guys come back. Just keep winning baby, get healthier as you go, get geared up for a playoff run.. I still believe in this team, and i feel the best is still yet to come.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
BBQHawk":1p8ievl0 said:
On top of that the Ed Jones dome is a real dud!

So it must have been ESPN mixing the crowd noise WAY UP on the broadcast. There were times that it seemed unnaturally loud, like louder than the world record crowd we had. And that was after Tirico said the place was about 65-75% full.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
After the Cardinal game I thought our offense was ready to roll. Good game on the road, scored points, good D; it looked to me as thought we were ready to start laying 50 burgers on teams like the last half of the season last year. I know the Rams always play us tough, but for our O to look that dismal at this point was very disappointing, ugly win or no. I am genuinely concerned here. As others have stated in this thread, I'm worried about Russell being "Carr'ed". We gotta get this figured out.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
The speakers were piercing. They literally have one bank of 1980s Kraco speakers hanging from the ceiling...yes a loud crowd it was not!

Chapow

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2c0ii2j3 said:
If the Rams run on that last play, they win. We lucked out on stupid play-calling, same story in Houston (Schaub should have never thrown at Sherman).

Teams won't be that stupid in the playoffs.

They ran it on both 2nd and 3rd down and didn't get in. What makes you think they would have gotten in on 4th down?

And obviously the Rams coaches didn't think they were going to get in by running the ball, hence the pass.