Houston to win Superbowl

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I went on to Draftkings and noticed Houston was +1800 to win the Super Bowl after the Diggs trade. IMO they should be the front runners and those odds will change

Jac

Reaction score
It'd be cool to see. I have not an ounce of ill will against that franchise. That fanbase never won a SB, had their team stolen from them years ago (and that cool uniform), and hasn't had much sustained success since they got a team back.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
It'd be cool to see. I have not an ounce of ill will against that franchise. That fanbase never won a SB, had their team stolen from them years ago (and that cool uniform), and hasn't had much sustained success since they got a team back.
Yeah, same here.

Would be very cool to see Houston win a Bowl before Dallas in this millennium!

Did you figure out I hate Dallas!?! Lol

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I feel much the same way.

I'd much rather see a team that hasn't won a superbowl win it all as opposed to say, the CHIEFS, AGAIN.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I went on to Draftkings and noticed Houston was +1800 to win the Super Bowl after the Diggs trade. IMO they should be the front runners and those odds will change
$500 wins you $9000.00.

I'd bet it if I could.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yep the Dallas Texans should be next from that area. Look it up if confused, probably around 2030.

OP
OP
Hawkinaz

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Diggs brings some baggage along with him. Collins and Dell are going to get their share of targets. Let’s see how Diggs adjusts to that.
Using his time in Minny and Buffalo as a guide expect good production in the first year or 2 than starting with a 3 he will be a problem. The only negative I see is Houston is a very young team with limited veteran leadership, Houston is taking a risk in that Diggs doesn’t ruin Stroud. IMO Houston doesn’t need Diggs last year Houston’s main problem was not running the ball not passing

OP
OP
Hawkinaz

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Yep the Dallas Texans should be next from that area. Look it up if confused, probably around 2030.
There is a lot of time to get a referendum passed I do expect the Chiefs to stay in Kansas City. Remember when the Seahawks were trying to get the tax increase for the new Seahawks stadium it was tooth and nail and almost didn’t pass

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Using his time in Minny and Buffalo as a guide expect good production in the first year or 2 than starting with a 3 he will be a problem. The only negative I see is Houston is a very young team with limited veteran leadership, Houston is taking a risk in that Diggs doesn’t ruin Stroud. IMO Houston doesn’t need Diggs last year Houston’s main problem was not running the ball not passing
They did pick up Joe Mixon. He’s a good, all-purpose RB.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think Houston makes it this year. At least makes the AFCCG.

They've got all of the markers. Energetic head coach who is an excellent motivator, young stud QB going into year 2, and an undeniably stronger supporting cast going into this year despite already being a near-contender last year.

That's a recipe to go far. They've lined up the type of window that every team looks for.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Certainly isn't a gimme in a conference with Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, and Jackson though (with their respective very good teams). That's for damn sure.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
No...Atlanta is drafting Penix. The next 5 Superbowls are theirs.
BS, The Raiders take Penix where his career never gets out of the gate. He becomes a backup with a few year Geno like resurgence as a starter for a QB needy team in his later career. So says my infallible psychic forecast!

Bad teams all too often ruin good prospects via the way the draft works. Caleb Williams will also be ruined in Chicago. Carolina will continue ruining Young next year too.

Stroud and Richardson probably got lucky to go to teams with a seeming gameplan for making a QB a success

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
BS, The Raiders take Penix where his career never gets out of the gate. He becomes a backup with a few year Geno like resurgence as a starter for a QB needy team in his later career. So says my infallible psychic forecast!

Bad teams all too often ruin good prospects via the way the draft works. Caleb Williams will also be ruined in Chicago. Carolina will continue ruining Young next year too.

Stroud and Richardson probably got lucky to go to teams with a seeming gameplan for making a QB a success
agreed, the best thing that could happen to Penix is he slips to the back half of the 1st round. Bad Franchises ruin good QB prospects.