How Bizarre was that Pam Oliver comment?

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Guys I got to be the one that told Pete KJ Wright was out!"

She was so excited, like a little school girl that "got" to tell another girl her boyfriend dumped her. And then bragged about it on National TV. Weird. I'm embarrassed for her (not really).

Seaswab

Reaction score
She also bragged about asking the refs if they were going to call the game close against us. Thanks Pam for alerting them

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Pam Oliver appeared to have a personal vendetta against the hawks and KJ with her comments. Pathetic work from someone who has one of the most pointless jobs in sports

Seanhawk

Reaction score
People here focus their anger on the stupidest things.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3ix6ifq1 said:

Please don't attribute feelings to me based on how you feel. Not angry, jus thought it was bizarre. But maybe you have heard these kind of comments before? I haven't.

Jville

Reaction score
That was a horribly bias broadcast. If broadcast crews were graded like officials, that Fox crew would be downgraded out of any consideration for a playoff gig.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
Jville":3u6oc6j3 said:
That was a horribly bias broadcast. If broadcast crews were graded like officials, that Fox crew would be downgraded out of any consideration for a playoff gig.

Sad that you can say that.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Yea, it was so weird, i have never seen a broadcast team so out of whack. They aren't supposed to even pick a winner for the team they are broadcasting. Their level of unprofessionalism was beyond bad. Worse than Dan Fouts broadcasting a Chargers game.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
She also said that KJ Wright went berserk on the sidelines and threw his helmet at someone's face. Any video of that?

But, I agree with the OP. She seemed to have an agenda considering the words she chose.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
ivotuk":38rdgb2f said:
Yea, it was so weird, i have never seen a broadcast team so out of whack. They aren't supposed to even pick a winner for the team they are broadcasting. Their level of unprofessionalism was beyond bad. Worse than Dan Fouts broadcasting a Chargers game.

OK.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
You guys are such great, biased Seahawks fans. Joe Buck was lauding the Seahawks the ENTIRE game for their physicality and talent. Sure, they lauded the 49ers too. But I guarantee you that some 49er fans are currently sitting on their couches griping about the EXACT same thing we are...that both the announcers and the refs had hard-ons for the Seahawks and that the world as we know it is coming to an end.

hawk45

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2dpdc77v said:

People in this forum focus their condescension on the stupidest things.

dradee

Reaction score
I used to love her booty shakes! Now I hate her! :)

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":fi1o3x8u said:
You guys are such great, biased Seahawks fans. Joe Buck was lauding the Seahawks the ENTIRE game for their physicality and talent. Sure, they lauded the 49ers too. But I guarantee you that some 49er fans are currently sitting on their couches griping about the EXACT same thing we are...that both the announcers and the refs had hard-ons for the Seahawks and that the world as we know it is coming to an end.

So you disagree that the Oliver comment was weird? What was the relevance of her comment? Maybe I'm wrong but I got the distinct impression that she got a kick out of that. Totally out of place when it come to talking about an injury.