How do we lose Josh Gordon after waiting on him for years...

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Josh was EXTREMELY good and very clutch with his limited targets on the Seahawks. He was exactly what we needed to be more consistent on Offense based on what I saw. Finally a guy who could easily convert simple 3rd downs routes unlike any player we've had in recent memory (Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin probably the others that didn't suck at this).

He's like a slower version of DK Metcalf except he can run routes way more consistently (he's a natural) and knows how to use his size to box out defenders for easy completions plus he has WAY better hands.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Tokadub":33swrcca said:
AubHawk71":33swrcca said:
I totally agree with the OP. What's really ailing the Seahawks is that we don't have a #3 WR that is 30yo, peaked in 2013 (the only season he actually played in all games) and will probably flame out halfway through this season. Bring back Percy too, he's the miracle cure we need!

Yep, Josh can totally negate Pete 'Where's my readin' glasses, ma?' fumbling the one thing he's supposed to be good at. More touchdowns!

Hahaha...

We all know he is going to slay in Tampa Bay just like Golden Tate did for Detroit.

Tom Brady + Josh Gordon could be VERY scary in my opinion.

Toke too much?

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Tokadub":2c3wji2f said:
AubHawk71":2c3wji2f said:
I totally agree with the OP. What's really ailing the Seahawks is that we don't have a #3 WR that is 30yo, peaked in 2013 (the only season he actually played in all games) and will probably flame out halfway through this season. Bring back Percy too, he's the miracle cure we need!

Yep, Josh can totally negate Pete 'Where's my readin' glasses, ma?' fumbling the one thing he's supposed to be good at. More touchdowns!

Hahaha...

We all know he is going to slay in Tampa Bay just like Golden Tate did for Detroit.

Tom Brady + Josh Gordon could be VERY scary in my opinion.

I'm sure they'll smoke the competition for a few weeks. And then ....