How many here would like to be

irfuben32

Reaction score
A successful owner in any business selects talented managers and stays out of their way. I'm sure Jody is extremely interested in the inner workings, but she will never come close to being as knowledgeable as her managers, and is smart enough not to micromanage, she is successful by omission.

Would you be able to keep your hands off? It would be tough not to meddle. I would definitely want to know every bit of what they were thinking and planning.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Would you be able to keep your hands off? It would be tough not to meddle. I would definitely want to know every bit of what they were thinking and planning.
I'm sure she does know everything they are thinking and planning, that's part of being involved. it doesn't mean she will get in their way, she is a football fan, not a coaching genius. If you were allowed to sit in on their meeting I'm betting you would sit back and enjoy watching knowledgeable and vastly experienced people think and act and be smart enough to keep your mouth shut.. A fly on the wall... If owners knew it all, sorry Jerry Jones, they wouldn't need coaches and GM's.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I don't know Jody wants to sell the team. She seems to be really enjoying it. I think it's that Paul had it written into the trust or whatever, that she will have to.

OP
OP
S

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't know Jody wants to sell the team. She seems to be really enjoying it. I think it's that Paul had it written into the trust or whatever, that she will have to.
Yeah but, did Brother Paul leave it to her discretion as to an exact timeline to do so?
I mean it's entirely possible that PA may have not wanted her to become overwhelmed with the responsibilities of running the organization and gave her an easy out should she want it.