How much does Bulaga being out effect this game?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Alexander":qvv8r1s3 said:
ptisme":qvv8r1s3 said:
We lose our second best offensive player (Nelson)...Fine.
We lose our two best run defenders for this game.... Fine...
We lose our RT..... Catastrophe. Rodgers better keep his head on a swivel...
Just effing once could we be relatively healthy AND at home when we play you guys? Once????

It's a tough break, that's for sure. Fortunately for you guys, Bulaga's injury doesn't look like it will keep him out for an extended period of time. Doesn't help for this week, but playing at Lambeau is a big advantage.

'Period of time' What other period is there? If you said 'out for an extended period,' do you think we'd all be lost? :p :p

Laloosh

Reaction score
fan4life":2e6agg6a said:
Bulaga's replacement is a liability (McCarthy hasn't named the starter yet, because BOTH potential replacements have performed poorly when called upon.) Without Jordy Nelson to stretch the field, and being mindful of pressure from his right, Rodgers will undoubtedly play it cautiously to start. No doubt GB will lean heavily on Eddie Lacey to try and take advantage of Kam's absence.

This game pits strength against strength; it will be tough for either team to dominate. Here in Packerland, fans are of course hopeful that a little Lambeau magic will be the difference. But most recognize that it could go either way, depending on how the ball bounces, the wind blows -- or whatever you want to call the sometimes forced, but more often unforced errors that turn a tough match in one team's favor.

IOW, it could come down to who wins the coin toss in OT.

I'll watch Sunday night believing that the Seahawks can win this game, right up until the final play of the game. Packers fans believe their team can - and will win, too. But tbh, most of them are a lot less confident today than they were before Bulaga got hurt.

Was curious about how the final few minutes of that NFCC may have impacted how GB fans will react to a lead against this team at any point in the game. Seems that some may be a bit more tempered in their early celebrating.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
bigDhawk":337gssja said:
Considering that ARodg will get the ball out in under 2 seconds consistently against the void in our secondary of Bailey and CWill, whoever they play at RT should be irrelevant.

Yep...they are going to "nickel and dime us to death"....our primary weakness.

Msfann

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":6e6fx0yg said:
I would never encourage injury to gain an edge in any game... but the damage has been done. Now we need to exploit it. You know Rodgers will be doing the same with our Secondary.

Show no mercy! :192215: :smiley_boxin:

Yeah this! sorry the guy is hurt but I hope it helps us.

fan4life

Reaction score
Laloosh":18l4f51n said:
Was curious about how the final few minutes of that NFCC may have impacted how GB fans will react to a lead against this team at any point in the game. Seems that some may be a bit more tempered in their early celebrating.

Ha! There will be no victory celebrations in Lambeau - or Packerland - until the final whistle is blown. I will NEVER FORGET watching the NFCCG at a bar here in Wisconsin with a bunch of GB fans. I had to contain my excitement, for fear they would take their frustration out on me they were so angry. And I dare not ever try to argue that the the 'Fail Mary' call was actually correct :thfight7:

hawk45

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2mmn7p07 said:
bigDhawk":2mmn7p07 said:
Considering that ARodg will get the ball out in under 2 seconds consistently against the void in our secondary of Bailey and CWill, whoever they play at RT should be irrelevant.

Yep...they are going to "nickel and dime us to death"....our primary weakness.

Our backers better wake up as well. If I'm the GB OC I game plan to include a few plays where I run deep with the receivers and sneak a RB to the short middle. Make the Seahawks prove they won't give up 20 yards a pop on that play consistently. Freaking third down easy button.