How much for Pete?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":6bsa3fja said:
And replace him with whom?

This was my first question, and I'm not coming up with a lot. Maybe Fisher. Maybe. Belichick possibly, as he's been known to be creative on defense, but no way the Pats let him go.

Aside from all the reasons already listed in this post, Pete has his imprint all over our league leading defense. Our defense is unique, and there's nothing quite like it in the league. Would any other coach be able to maximize our talent and scheme like Pete ? Most likely not.

We've also built this defense with a ton of mid round draft picks, getting excellent value from our drafts; arguably the best value in the last 2-3 drafts in the entire league. It's very hard to quantify the value of the relationship between Pete and Schneider, but I wouldn't want to upset things by putting another coach there.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't gamble on trading Pete, I believe we have something special brewing and think 2 SB's in the next 3 years is very attainable. I'd have to get the #1 pick for next year to draft Clowney, another high round pick 2nd or 3rd round pick and have another coach who has been successful and would work well under JS.