How satisfied are you??

Ninerg

Reaction score
Greenhell":16hmmwxl said:
HawkFan72":16hmmwxl said:
Man the more time that goes by, the better I feel.

I can't wait to turn on the radio here in the Bay Area tomorrow morning and listen to all the Niner fans call in.

That is the one benefit I get over you guys who live in Seattle!

You're going to have to report back on what they're saying.

The Niner fans are giving you guys your props. As much as I hate Seattle, you have a great defense and great team, you put the smack down on us again and you guys clearly showed that you are the better team. I expect you guys to finish this season with a Lombardi, anything less than that would be a failure for your team with the great defense you have.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's incredibly satisfying to know that when the Seahawks aren't playing the "A" game they can still crush opponents. The offense wasn't firing on all cylinders last night but they were still good enough to win by 26 points against a good team. The defense was lights out. Really awesome. The offense struggled but managed to score points when needed. Signs of a very good team. Seahawks are for real.....now the rest of the world knows.

FnkyCold

Reaction score
Extremely satisfied. Total domination of a top ranked team. Having trouble imagining what this team will look like with Clemons and Irvin back. Opposing team injuries too....

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
HansGruber":113y7a8k said:
just got home and i'm so drunk my girlfriend kicked me out of our bedroom. the puppies are hiding in their room.

I LOVE MY 12's. That was something else. So electric. So intense. That crowd wasn't even as loud as the 2005 Giants game and WE DID IT ANYWAY.

I LOVE YOU #12! Every one of you! Brothers!!

Aww. You were drunk. Love you too bro.

Laloosh

Reaction score
pmedic920":28pw0fbn said:
HansGruber":28pw0fbn said:
just got home and i'm so drunk my girlfriend kicked me out of our bedroom. the puppies are hiding in their room.

I LOVE MY 12's. That was something else. So electric. So intense. That crowd wasn't even as loud as the 2005 Giants game and WE DID IT ANYWAY.

I LOVE YOU #12! Every one of you! Brothers!!

Aww. You were drunk. Love you too bro.

Anybody else picture Hans crawling out of the closet like David Spade in "Grown Ups"? Puppies scurrying away in fear as soon as he opens the door, providing them with a means of escape.