How Seahawk Fans Can Help Referees Make Better Calls

mikeak

Reaction score
I got a better plan (which also takes fewer words)

We hawk fans raise kids and train them from a young age as referees. We make them facebook pages devoted to other teams so that in 20 years when they turn NFL refs then they will be excused from other teams more often and will be the refs for our seahawks. We will turn the disadvantageinto an advantage and the added bonus is that we can all gamble like crazy on it and make tons of money

Who is in? I got a 6 year old to commit to the program!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
mikeak":iirizl4i said:
I got a better plan (which also takes fewer words)

We hawk fans raise kids and train them from a young age as referees. We make them facebook pages devoted to other teams so that in 20 years when they turn NFL refs then they will be excused from other teams more often and will be the refs for our seahawks. We will turn the disadvantageinto an advantage and the added bonus is that we can all gamble like crazy on it and make tons of money

Who is in? I got a 6 year old to commit to the program!
I have a 4 year old. We'll take over the world!! BuaaHahaaaa!!!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm down, I have a 4 year old and 2 year old, the 2 year old will work himself into being the next commissioner and make a rule change to allow only the LOB to have godlike status where any passes coming their way all they have to do is touch it and it's deemed an INT even if touches the ground.