Huge Win

Rat

Reaction score
Cartire":wiandni7 said:
Rat":wiandni7 said:
Statement Win. Playoffs chances just went WAY up!

Some issues to fix up on the defense though. What McCaffrey did today cannot happen, and we had nothing resembling a pass rush.

What McCaffrey did today is what McCaffrey does to a lot of teams. Kid is the truth and has been since he came in last year. We withstood a great attack by him. There's not many others that have that kind of speedy back who carves everyone up (KC comes to mind).
I'm really surprised how little we saw of Olsen. He normally tears us up. We either schemed him out, at the risk of letting MccAffrey run on us at his leisure (which he did), or Olsen is just not able to push as much anymore. I feel like we focused him too much (and Griffin is having a difficult time staying ahead of receivers.)

McCaffrey is definitely legit; I wish we had him, or at the very least had the services of JD McKissic who is like the poor, poor, poor, poor version of him. How many times in the second half though did McCaffrey gain like 8-10 yards before even being touched? And then there were the plays where he was barely accounted for in our pass coverage. He's good, but geez, make him work for it a little bit.

Good point on Olsen, usually when the Panthers have a big yardage game like today, he is a much bigger part of it.

stack55

Reaction score
I,m stoked we won this game. Both teams played awesome.
Best game of the year. This young team still has a lot of growing
To do. I think it’s going to be exciting.
Go hawks