I am about to flip out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":36mwqeig said:
It's not any group of people other than the type of people that fuel themselves on creating fake moral outrage so that they can pretend they are good people who would NEVER act like that.

So, just bad people of every creed, color, etc.

Dude I LOVE your new avi, but you need to make it MOAR BIGGUR!!

and yeah crackers be crackers, regardless of what colour they are.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
CANHawk":1xdp5fti said:
Smelly McUgly":1xdp5fti said:
It's not any group of people other than the type of people that fuel themselves on creating fake moral outrage so that they can pretend they are good people who would NEVER act like that.

So, just bad people of every creed, color, etc.

Dude I LOVE your new avi, but you need to make it MOAR BIGGUR!!

and yeah crackers be crackers, regardless of what colour they are.

That's as big as it would allow me to upload. :(

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It's the nature of the beast.

Everybody is talking Seahawks when without Sherm's outburst they would be all over Manning's jock.

Enjoy the ride. It's fun!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
checkdanews":1h3jhmvo said:
....and about 99% of the people talking trash about sherm, are White Conservatives...its getting dam near racists...disgusting, sorry guys I needed to vent...seriously pissing me off
HawkGA":1h3jhmvo said:
Uh, I'm white and conservative and I don't have a problem with it.
Starrman44":1h3jhmvo said:
I'm white and conservative, too. I have no problem at all with what Sherm did and does.
White Devil":1h3jhmvo said:
So you make an assumption yourself and throw all white conservatives into the mix and call them racist.

uhm...ok. :roll:
Thunderhawk":1h3jhmvo said:
Seriously, dude? You are displaying the same ignorance you are accusing other's of. White conservatives? Wow. I am a white conservative and loved Sherm's comments.
Me too.

OP, keep your racist, politically biased opinions to yourself on this forum. If you want to vent, go to the shack or the PWR forum and do it.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":xpagh2yq said:
BeZCzfXCEAAgtLd.jpg

"Keep my name out your mouth Crabtree! Don't you open your mouth about the best! Or I'ma shut it for you real quick! Triple H, we comin' for you!"
I didn't care for Sherm to begin with, didn't like his mouth. I loved Ali because he could talk the talk and back it up. Now Sherm is in that category. He has the game to back up his mouth, so now I'm a fan. The final straw was when he joined the cheerleaders in doing their routine... loved it, would love a gif of his dance.

garrylt4

Reaction score
I'm a White Conservative and Richard Sherman is my favorite current Seahawk. Was before this and still is.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TJH":2p01v71p said:
Sherm is the one who put himself out in front of the team in the first place. Blame the attention on him, not the media.
Bullshit, it's the ass hurting Media that wanted the 49rs to come out on top that's pushing this crap.
The 49rs are full of ass hats that have been disrespecting opponents all this Season (Crabs Head Butt last week, Krappernick diss'n Newton with the Superman gig) and now that the media darlings didn't smash the Seahawks yesterday, they are playing it petty by blowing everything out of proportion, and fans like yourself taking what they are saying as the Holy Gospel of truths.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm a white liberal Canadian, and the only thing I truly hate is when people try to put parsley on my poutine. What, are you trying to make me cut you..?

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1xgy2al7 said:
Iwithout Sherm's outburst they would be all over Manning's jock.

Enjoy the ride. It's fun!

This man speaks truth. The Manning angle is the Jerome Bettis angle x100

Kixkahn

Reaction score
TJH":22pa1zxq said:
Sherm is the one who put himself out in front of the team in the first place. Blame the attention on him, not the media.
Really? Put yourself in his shoes... You have adrenaline pumping through from just winning one of the most important games of your life. You had someone shove you in the face when you want to shake their hand and then have a stupid reporter put the mic in your face? See what your response would be.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
So I saw people making assumptions about sherm, so then I made assumptions about white conservatives, and now people are making assumptions about me....its the ciiirrrcllllleee....the cirrrrcle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

Edit: Yes the 99% comment was dumb, shouldn't of put that label on it, just all the people on my facebook talking crap were literally about 99% white conservatives...And when I say conservative I mean fox new's conservative(Im sure saying thats gonna piss people off), Not talking about real conservatives, I grew up in a conservative home, and my personal political views are fiscally right, but socially I am more liberal...Didn't mean to piss any fellow 12s off

And I guess i just got sucked into the mayhem that is today

P.s: I'm white

Starrman44

Reaction score
I was talking smack on my couch and my wife was in joyous tears. I'm glad nobody tried to interview me. I did nothing to contribute. Sherm lays it all on the line every week. I will totally go to bat for him.

Who's got yo back?! I got yo back!!

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
Anyway Didn't mean to cause a commotion, Mod's if you could close and or delete this it would be great....its getting off topic, and turning into something I had no intentions on creating

Davehawk

Reaction score
checkdanews":2he0z88d said:
Anyway Didn't mean to cause a commotion, Mod's if you could close and or delete this it would be great....its getting off topic, and turning into something I had no intentions on creating

What exactly were your intentions when you called out white conservatives as being almost completely racists.

Did you think everyone would just agree with you and you'd feel all warm and fuzzy inside because you got to vent and got forum approval for doing it?

Vantucky Hawk

Reaction score
The Brian Bozworth once said the Boz is just an act and one that Chuck Knox had him keep playing it when he got here. The more people hated and focused on him, the more it would free up and take pressure off of other players on the team. That was before the internet and the ability to craft a story and send it around the world in seconds so i don't know that that method applies anymore. Also a white conservative, love Sherman and his fire and drive he brings to everything he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.