I am sick of Luke Willson

Smellyman

Reaction score
CANHawk":3h1fvo3g said:
He catches it just fine when they aren’t bullets to his face. Great job by him tonight. I'm a fan.

weren't they all bullets to his face today?

Edit: BTW - no need to bump this. Can't we just have a good game Willson thread?

Beast Mode

Reaction score
I was just saying the other week, I'm not going to give up on him yet. He's got the ability to be something special for this offense. If he cures his dropsies once and for all, he might be a top TE in the league. Maybe I'm just being a homer, but I'm just happy to see the guy ball out tonight.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Luke Willson and Jermaine Kearse both showed up to play tonight. No drops, huge plays from both. Well done guys. Absolutely fantastic game from them.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
What's that quote from "dumb and dumber ".....you totally redeemed yourself " 2 big games out of 3, I think he's turning the corner... WILSON, WILLSON AND KAM WERE AMAZING

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chet380":3gb2gj62 said:
Hell will freeze over before the haters acknowledge this kid's talent.
Yep, and for those that were, and still are sniveling to the extreme?. I don't give a shit.
I believe that he could very well become our Red Zone threat, that is if he keeps putting in the work with Russell Wilson, as well as learning to block better, and these things are ALL very coachable.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Smellyman":2s3jfx0l said:
CANHawk":2s3jfx0l said:
He catches it just fine when they aren’t bullets to his face. Great job by him tonight. I'm a fan.

Edit: BTW - no need to bump this. Can't we just have a good game Willson thread?

Yeah, that's what stood out to me. He was catching passes with plenty of zip on the ball. Passes that have bounced off of his hands often in past games.

I tweeted 'attack the ball' at him last week, so I take full credit for his turnaround. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
I am not sick of Luke Willson. I love me some Luke Willson.

Luke! I love you bro. Forgive me, 12s.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Smellyman":e9wqgemn said:
CANHawk":e9wqgemn said:

I've been begging people here to let this stupid thread die a slow, painful death.

Meeker

Reaction score
hawkpride":13u08m4z said:
Dude totally balled tonight, if I was the OP I would reconsider the post title....

No singular game is enough...his problem is consistency.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Meeker":3cqqs0n8 said:
hawkpride":3cqqs0n8 said:
Dude totally balled tonight, if I was the OP I would reconsider the post title....

Exactly... Apparently the "idiots" don't understand that though. No one is saying he needs to be cut. He just hasn't been consistent catching the ball

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3chbuv9b said:
Meeker":3chbuv9b said:
hawkpride":3chbuv9b said:

Exactly... Apparently the "idiots" don't understand that though. No one is saying he needs to be cut. He just hasn't been consistent catching the ball

Today was a step forward for him, ay? Caught some passes in traffic, ay! Caught some passes with mustard on them, ay!

Ya'll are acting like he's been totaling all yer mammoths, ay!

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":oseozyvo said:
hawkpride":oseozyvo said:
Or eat some crow.

Pay attention. I've ate so much crow that I'll need a crane to lift me out of this thread. I rescinded what I said like five or more pages ago.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Rob12":zeewkqhl said:
YYZHawksFan":zeewkqhl said:
hawkpride":zeewkqhl said:
Or eat some crow.

Pay attention. I've ate so much crow that I'll need a crane to lift me out of this thread. I rescinded what I said like five or more pages ago.

Pay attention.? That's just as jerky as starting this thread.