I am very proud to say... I helped with 12th Noise

cgfcgf

Reaction score
I have never attended a home game (east coast fan). I have never been a part of the unbelievable noise that definitely limits the on the fly changes that visiting teams can do.
I thank each and every one of you that attends home games and gives our team and stadium it's intimidating and feared homefield advantage.
When I went to the game yesterday I was a part of that noise that caused the safety. It was right in front of our seats (well we were 20 rows up). I was loud. I was proud. I didn't care if it was a corporate neutral SB crowd. This was our game. This time in my backyard.

I was doing it all game (even up 36-8) in honor of all those fans that do it every week.

Loud and Proud

We are SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!! (I kind of tear up every time I write or say it out loud).

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, as an out of town fan I'm with you! I have been to home games, but those are far and few between!

I dream of moving back to Seattle one day, but for now I cherish every moment I can be part of the 12th Man in Missouri: KC or St. Louis!

Monday Night Football this year in St. louis was great post game chanting with other 12s! That is about as good as it going to get cause there is no way that concrete tomb ever hosts a Super Bowl.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im proud of all the 12s that were there and LOUD. The noise was comparable to pretty much any other teams home games, it really was

Boiler

Reaction score
5280Hawk":31koj5ja said:
Voice is toast today. :)

Mine is too! I expected more of a subdued, corporate crowd based on what I'd heard about past Super Bowls, but the atmosphere yesterday was more like a college bowl game. The Broncos fans made a decent amount of noise themselves during the few minute span that it took before their collective will was crushed.

Shout_out

Reaction score
Great job 12th man in NY/NJ!

This also gives us more ammo for those folks that say we are only loud due to our stadium design.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was stunned by the roar as Ramirez attempted his first snap of the game (!!) So was he, so was Peyton. The layout of Metlife doesn't strike me as an acoustical wonderment, so extra big props to yourself and all 12s in attendance. You really should feel like you contributed to our win. I believe you did and I am grateful.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Very noticeable "Sea" "Hawks" chant on the telecast during the game, good job those that traveled/attended!

Latest posts