I believe that I have figured out Russell Wilson

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I was sitting with my wife out to dinner and had an epiphany....
It was all so clear...
Russell Wilson is NOT a robot, but he is being augmented by technology during games.
Paul Allen has used his contacts in Microsoft's R&D department to create the first mind control helmet.
Yep, you read that right "Mind Control Helmet"

You want proof?
Look at Russell Wilson with his helmet on during the game...
Sheer focus, no distractions and hardly any if any emotion

Now look at him without his helmet...
Happy, smiling, joking..An all around great guy to talk to.

So either Russell Wilson is the embodiment of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde or he is using the most sophisticated piece of sports equipment ever designed.

Any thoughts?

daketah

Reaction score
It can't be Microsoft. He'd be bothered all game long by prompts to update software, install patches, and reboot.

Sac

Reaction score
daketah":2lypyaqp said:
It can't be Microsoft. He'd be bothered all game long by prompts to update software, install patches, and reboot.

Can't be Mac, he's too inexpensive to be an Apple product.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2md1vpzz said:
daketah":2md1vpzz said:

He's not arrogant, either.

beasthawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":270dqw55 said:
SacHawk2.0":270dqw55 said:
daketah":270dqw55 said:

We get it Roland, you hate Apple products

Sent from my iMac.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Kixkahn":3bernlty said:
I was sitting with my wife out to dinner and had an epiphany....
I was all so clear...
Russell Wilson is NOT a robot, but he is being augmented by technology during games.
Paul Allen has used his contact in Microsoft's R&D department to create the first mind control helmet.
Yep, you read that right "Mind Control Helmet"

You want proof?
Look at Russell Wilson with his helmet on during the game...
Sheer focus, no distractions and hardly any if no emotion

Now look at him without his helmet...
Happy, smiling, joking..An all around great guy to talk to.

So either Russell Wilson is the embodiment of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde or he is using the most sophisticated piece of sports equipment ever designed.

Any thoughts?
Nahh, I've tried that thinkin' stuff before, and all I ever got for my thoughts, is trouble. :p

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
beasthawk":9fsjli5m said:
RolandDeschain":9fsjli5m said:
SacHawk2.0":9fsjli5m said:
daketah":9fsjli5m said:

We get it Roland, you hate Apple products

Sent from my iMac.

The only time RW would be on MAC is if he's taking the time to reprogram and improve it. If he was a MAC OS, he'd be unable to correct the most trivial of protection breakdowns. If the O-Line is corrupted on protection, he'd have to call time out, run out of the huddle and get the Mac version Norton Utilities only to have Norton Utilities tell him, "You idiot! You're a Mac! The protection breakdown is unrecoverable."

Since RW seems to know all, he'd know his way around DOS and be able to recover the O-Line, no matter how corrupted. He's probably Windows 7 or maybe even Vista at least.

OP
OP
Kixkahn

Kixkahn

Reaction score
OK, So maybe I was reaching when I thought that Microsoft had a R&D department.

But Paul Allen definitely has the financial resources to create this

But, seriously, look at the difference between Helmet On and Helmet Off.

He only seems like a robot with his helmet on

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sorry my friend, but no. In golf, I was 3 under in 4 holes...once. My emotions were tossing me around like a rag doll and I proceeded to tear the golf course some new holes. I learned that to keep them under total control will work to keep me calm, cool, and collected. It is both a Jedi trait, and a Vulcan trait. So in effect Mr Wilson is actually the projeny of Luke Skywalker's and Spock's families. Of course that is when they travelled back in time to the 80s to get the whales for the future. :2:
P.S. not that I am a star wars junkie or a Star Trekkie or nothing. I only have all but one movie of all the series of Star Trek. I dont have all the Star Wars stuff but the 6 movies and the ewok movies.
P.P.S. It is the line..once he crosses that line onto the field, Spock mode switches on.
:2:
:3-1:

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Well lets break this down Geek style to see which he is, just in good fun i'm sure others have other examples lol
Windows Wilson: Can play well on all fields, pretty consistant, always getting patches to keep up occasionaly has a dos attack or virus that slows him down.
Mac Wilson: Runs 4 plays only, but perfectly every time he runs those 4 and only plays and pays top dollar for those 4 plays. thinks he is better then everyone else.
Linux Wilson: Doesn't care about anything except how they are better then windows and mac wilsons, used to be better then both for for the team but never been better for the fans. has almost as many plays as Windows Wilson and excectues those plays like mac wilson, but does not have any plays that are outstandingly pretty or excitinig or that anyone really wants to see.
Solaris wilson: has The most secured and secret plays of all the wilsons but no one is willing to pay for Solaris wilson thus no one has Solaris Wilson.

OP
OP
Kixkahn

Kixkahn

Reaction score
This has gone completely away from what I was stating at the beginning, but it is getting very funny.

bellingerga

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1vsw22rw said:
daketah":1vsw22rw said:

Yeah he's not a $2000.00 facebook machine, he has multi uses.

Latest posts