Now that I have downed a beer and calmed down...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Ok, I am going to call my own brain fart.

Should read "after the Skins win and the Dallas loss"

Derp

-bsd

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Exactly how many so called wake-up calls is this team gonna need before things turn around because by my count we already have 4 wake up calls and they haven't done anything for us. This team just not feel like a "team" this year............something is very off.

daveca5150

Reaction score
Yeah, I think we are beyond the wake-up call argument. I just want to see us playing Seahawks football like we did in the 2nd half (mostly). Win or lose, that's more fun to watch than the crap put on the field in weeks 2 and 6. In that respect, this was an encouraging game.

That kick-return for a touchdown was a low-point for me. Let's hope it's all uphill from here. :0190l:

MexHawk

Reaction score
Totally agree with the OP. I think they hit the bottom at halftime today. They looked different in the second half, offense and defense, they played with passion. We have a lot of injuries to overcome such a bad, heartless first half, and even with all of that, we came close.

The team still get to play twice against the cards and the niners, so there is still hope, if they can carry the will they showed in the second half today.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
sturg78":2r41nwpr said:
I think this could be a good thing. LOSING is never good, but the changes that come from it can be.

Think we said the same after San Diego & Dallas. How many defeats will it take?

redeye81

Reaction score
Austin Davis completed 85% of his passes and 2 TDs. This dude was their 4th string QB going into the year. I just can't wrap my head around this. It looks like the 49ers rattled him since his stats were terrible in their last game. Why couldn't we do this?

2_0_6

Reaction score
redeye81":19msesm0 said:
Austin Davis completed 85% of his passes and 2 TDs. This dude was their 4th string QB going into the year. I just can't wrap my head around this. It looks like the 49ers rattled him since his stats were terrible in their last game. Why couldn't we do this?

No pressure at all for most of the game. Last year we had a lot of pressure up front that led to Avril & Bennett getting sacks. Seems like there is no push up the middle this year.

This isn't a one game thing, its been six games of the same crap.

nanomoz

Reaction score
sturg78":d0h2tp6b said:
. This team bought into its own hype and got punched in the mouth for it and that beating may have tempered the iron.

Which one? San Diego, Dallas, or St. Louis? I'd like to agree with you, but it's hard to buy into this, as there have been plenty of opportunities to be humbled.

OP
OP
sturg78

sturg78

Reaction score
nanomoz":1cfoj0ip said:
sturg78":1cfoj0ip said:
. This team bought into its own hype and got punched in the mouth for it and that beating may have tempered the iron.

Which one? San Diego, Dallas, or St. Louis? I'd like to agree with you, but it's hard to buy into this, as there have been plenty of opportunities to be humbled.
I maintain that losing close games to Dallas and San Diego is nothing to be ashamed of. They are good teams and we were not going to go undefeated. Losing to the Rams on essentially 2 crazy special teams plays is a different kind of loss. You face Tyson you knew you are going to get a few to the chops and you don't rework your game with a loss. You get knocked out by a tween girl throwing wild haymakers you get your ass back to the gym.