I came to gloat, but I love you guys to much

TheOriginalBirdie

Reaction score
All week I've been lurking your boards, reading the matty melt, and playoff choker comments, I couldn't wait to get here and gloat and do a virtual dirty bird dance on your tears, but the seahawks are one heckuva team, wilson is phenom, and your D is amazing. Also, reading your comments AFTER the game, I'm impressed with how loyal and humble everyone is. Total opposite of the epic falcon board melt downs I'm used to seeing. Seahawks by far have the best fanbase in the league.

We've got a common enemy next week, so hopefully we've got the 12th man's support! Good game guys!

Decimation

Reaction score
If the Falcons beat the 9ers I will feel a little better..

I wouldn't be able to stand Harbaugh raising the Lombardi.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
PLEASE beat the whiners and Colin Slapperdick.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Representation of Falcon's fan base in forums is certainly night and day from the Redskin's (who at times made the 49er fans look decent.) Nice game played today, will certainly be pulling for the Falcons next week (and if they do win next week in the Super Bowl.)

bingotown

Reaction score
One of the 12 th man checking in here and punching in on the falcons train to the super bowl. Oh by the way you'll do fine as long as you don't get greenie or the swami to vote for you.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Yep, just kick the shit outta the Whiners next week, I will be watching and cheering for our fellow warbirds.
Of course it goes without saying, that NEXT Season, all bets are off if we meet again.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you. Nothing's worse than the opposing team's fan coming in your house and rubbing it in your nose after such a close loss. Your class is appreciated.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Thank you. For the most part I think our fan base is better than that and from what little I know yours is too. Now kick the crap out of the niners!!!!!!

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Hope the Falcons can beat the Whiners next week, but my head says they're going to get rolled. Good luck.

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3ikdecbx said:
Hope the Falcons can beat the Whiners next week, but my head says they're going to get rolled. Good luck.
If you could beat them, why can't we? We beat you and the Giants, who both decimated the 49ers...I mean, I know it's not a roundabout league like that, but a man can dream, right?

That game really was one for the ages...one of the best postseason games I've ever seen. Honestly, I see you guys locking up one of the top 2 seeds next year. And Seattle at home is a terror to play. Congrats on an amazing season, and we'll see you next year.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I dunno, I don't have anything to back this up, but I feel like we matched up with Atlanta the best out of anybody. I think if they can beat us (which they did), they should be able to beat the Whiners. Just my opinion.

Btw, I wish more fanbases were as classy the Falcons'. The "asshole fan" to "awesome fan" ratio is right where it should be. Good luck to you and your team!

Latest posts