I came to gloat, but I love you guys to much

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Falcons beat the red-hot Seahawks, they can beat the 49ers.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
Any given Sunday, any given Sunday...

The Falcons out-physicaled us most of the game. They'll do all right.

Twisted

Reaction score
razgriz737":3c889ky9 said:
I dunno, I don't have anything to back this up, but I feel like we matched up with Atlanta the best out of anybody. I think if they can beat us (which they did), they should be able to beat the Whiners. Just my opinion.

lol, Seattle almost beat the Falcons playin the worst defense they've played in 10 games easy, especially in the first half, then made some of the worst coaching decisions I've seen in a while, 35+ years..

the Falcons are no match for the Hawks or the Niners, are you kidding?

did you actually watch the game? they win via total meltdown and brainfart, seriously

I cant for the life of me figure out how they had the 1st seed, unless it was that exceptionally weak schedule.. lol... last 9 games one team on their schedule ended just a SINGLE game over .500, ONE TEAM (Giants) lol, they only played 3 teams that finished over .500 the entire season, 3 of 16 teams on their schedule finished over .500...

I'm afraid it wasn't that easy for the Niners not by a stretch and they didn't just beat Green Bay by 2 lousy points... lol

Seattle beats that team 8-10 times in Atl, 10 of 10 in the Clink, by a large margin too, c'mon man, the Cards could take that team... :roll:

world beaters? fraid not, that kind of luck only comes around once in a lifetime

razgriz737

Reaction score
Twisted":1vlu807n said:
razgriz737":1vlu807n said:
I dunno, I don't have anything to back this up, but I feel like we matched up with Atlanta the best out of anybody. I think if they can beat us (which they did), they should be able to beat the Whiners. Just my opinion.

lol, Seattle almost beat the Falcons playin the worst defense they've played in 10 games easy, especially in the first half, then made some of the worst coaching decisions I've seen in a while, 35+ years..
You really don't give Atlanta any credit for that win? Mmmk...I'm done here, haha.

Twisted

Reaction score
razgriz737":1jrjugnt said:
Twisted":1jrjugnt said:
razgriz737":1jrjugnt said:

You really don't give Atlanta any credit for that win? Mmmk...I'm done here, haha.

not much, I give Seattle a lot of credit for failing to adjust for Chirs Clemmons vacancy AND failing to adjust after the second or third atl TD...

you're really going to tell me Marshawn is going to run through 7 defenders consistently?

C'MON MAN

Atl came in thinking if they stuff Marshwn they stuff the read, the stuff the read they stuff the draw, waiting an entire half to activate your TEs on an extremely easy fix against the 24th defense in the league is well, ridiculous at best..

Teams didn't just lay down for Seattle to go 8 of 9 going in to the playoffs (except the niners, they may have layed down a little to save injuries)

then on defense? was filling the Clemons hole really that difficult?

and C'MON MAN, how hard would it be to teach Irvin the "spin move" they kept pushing him away and he kept shooting outside, you spin left and jook that slow poke every time, then they have to play honest, it was just hideous watching a team that worked so hard get robbed by those that are supposed to make those adjustments..

man for man Seattle is more talented and stronger, they are NOT supposed to lose that game, with proper adjustment they take the lead and never look back..

as an example watch how the Niners handle the Falcons, in the GA dome. yup, that easy, Atl has a pass game and thats it, but they were so focused on that pass game they made a huge error, stop the run, sheesh they did OK ginst the run all year but they let the Atl pass game hype get onto their heads and they over adjusted and left a gaping hole..

why do I say Atl's passing game is a lot of hype?

just go bacl and watch some of that "skilled" passing, if defenders aren't falling over one another Seattle shuts down that passing game and Ryan is throwing 3 int's instead of one?

and speaking of Ryan and int's what was with that hail mary in the 2nd half?

thats a world class passing game? C'MON MAN

lol, Niners romp Atl.... Niners are rested, vested, and tested... its a lock... :th2thumbs:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Twisted":3l0px59z said:
razgriz737":3l0px59z said:
Twisted":3l0px59z said:

not much, I give Seattle a lot of credit for failing to adjust for Chirs Clemmons vacancy AND failing to adjust after the second or third atl TD...

you're really going to tell me Marshawn is going to run through 7 defenders consistently?

C'MON MAN

Atl came in thinking if they stuff Marshwn they stuff the read, the stuff the read they stuff the draw, waiting an entire half to activate your TEs on an extremely easy fix against the 24th defense in the league is well, ridiculous at best..

Teams didn't just lay down for Seattle to go 8 of 9 going in to the playoffs (except the niners, they may have layed down a little to save injuries)

then on defense? was filling the Clemons hole really that difficult?

and C'MON MAN, how hard would it be to teach Irvin the "spin move" they kept pushing him away and he kept shooting outside, you spin left and jook that slow poke every time, then they have to play honest, it was just hideous watching a team that worked so hard get robbed by those that are supposed to make those adjustments..

man for man Seattle is more talented and stronger, they are NOT supposed to lose that game, with proper adjustment they take the lead and never look back..

as an example watch how the Niners handle the Falcons, in the GA dome. yup, that easy, Atl has a pass game and thats it, but they were so focused on that pass game they made a huge error, stop the run, sheesh they did OK ginst the run all year but they let the Atl pass game hype get onto their heads and they over adjusted and left a gaping hole..

why do I say Atl's passing game is a lot of hype?

just go bacl and watch some of that "skilled" passing, if defenders aren't falling over one another Seattle shuts down that passing game and Ryan is throwing 3 int's instead of one?

and speaking of Ryan and int's what was with that hail mary in the 2nd half?

thats a world class passing game? C'MON MAN

lol, Niners romp Atl.... Niners are rested, vested, and tested... its a lock... :th2thumbs:

You really don't think Atlanta made their fair share of fixable mistakes? LOL

If you think Atlanta's passing game is the only reason we got run over, and passed over, and then on offense our running game got stopped and only Wilson+Miller+Tate were balling and dragging us back, then seriously, stop being such a homer.

BTW you don't have to say "C'MON MAN" all the time. We get your point. Also, work on your spelling. People will take you more seriously.

And BTW, yes, Ryan does have a world class passing game, they took it to the freaking Legion of Boom today... Nuff said.

Kryten

Reaction score
The game is already scheduled for noon, so the ATL TZ advantage is lost.
I predict a high scoring game, with SF doing most of it.

scakfan

Reaction score
If the Niners end up down by a couple TD's than the Klap will get rattled and make mistakes. They are not a team that shows prowess when teribly behind unlike our Hawks. I am still bumbed about todays outcome as it truly was our game to lose, and we did. I feel for the Warrior Wilson as it seems like some of his team and most definately his coaches let him down today. Next year will be an AMAZING season, I can't wait!!!!

strohmin

Reaction score
I think the Falcons have a great shot at beating the niners especially in their dome. The fans were pretty loud today. I think it will be another close game, but this time they wont have the run game to help them as SF will probably shut that down, so they will definitely have to air it out.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Ay, You Falcon fans might be the coolest fans we've come across, you and Ravens fans, ironically these are two teams I root for when they're not playing the Seahawks. I'm telling you right now, after this week you're probably going to hate these 9er fans as much as we do, they're insufferable, a lot of 'em but there's also a few who are cool peoples who actually like to talk football. I did miss the 49er fans though last week when we had the Redskin fans infestation...

Any-freakin'-way though, you guys go and do this, I'm sure you got most of the 12th man behind you guys to make this push towards New Orleans. Much respect though, go do this for Gonzalez, that man deserves at the very least a trip to the big dance!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I believe in the pattern :D

The 49ers are due a loss, check their schedule.

Good luck Falcons.

scakfan

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":27085kbd said:
I believe in the pattern :D

The 49ers are due a loss, check their schedule.

Good luck Falcons.

YUP WWL WWL WWL WWL WWL WW and an L Without fail! Come Falcons don't break their streak.

Claden

Reaction score
I really want the Falcons to blow them out. :49ersmall:

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
Better have that dome rocking as that is what lead to so much confusion with SF's QB up in Seattle.

For the sake of next weekend, I hope your falcons learn from what you weren't able to do in the 2nd half vs the Seahawks and also know how to stop the QB run of the 49ers.

themunn

Reaction score
Without Justin Smith the 9ers are definitely vulnerable.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":331iw261 said:
My second favorite team in the league is "whoever is playing the 49'ers".

Go falcons!

1. Seahawks.
2. Whoever is playing the Niners.
3. Whoever is playing the Steelers.

2 and 3 may be swapped occasionally depending on the "other" teams involved, but generally, this holds true.

Latest posts