I hate being right

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":1880s8me said:
Anyone not seeing the cardinals are legitt haven't been paying attention.
Whatever dude. I HATE that team. :pukeface: Carson Palmer will never win a Lombardi. Mark my words.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3orp8jfv said:
Rat":3orp8jfv said:
The Cards are very well coached with a well above average defense and passing game. Not a faux team.

The fact Mizzou calls the Cards faux tells me they are probably winning the NFC this year.

So congrats ringless!
They might but I'm thinking they're third best in the NFC. Which matters little given at the very least Cincinnati and New England will kill any team coming out of the NFC in the Superbowl if not for a couple dark horse teams that are getting it together for a run with defenses better then anything the NFC have IF they can get a wildcard spot given Denver is in a complete free fall like Green Bay.

Guess who has the best defense the NFC can offer? It isn't Carolina and we get to get smashed by them in three weeks.

Oh yeah, they have a quarterback that hasn't mailed it in and a healthy running back that is for a fact no question a Hofer and PISSED. More importantly he's healthy unlike Marshawn.

Man it's fun to accept reality and be completely pissed at this circus Pete and John trotted out this year. Hopefully they have learned some important lessons from it.

This year shows just how incredible the Buffalo Bills were back in the 1990's. It's obvious that we've grown fat and been worn down. It's time for a full reload. I'm curious to see if Pete and John can actually do it. And to see if Pete is willing and able to adapt and evolve his defense and offense.

You want to win forever? Well you better learn how to adapt like that asshole in Boston. Should be an interesting off season at least.