I hate Phil Dawson

NYCoug

Reaction score
Nothing personal against Phil, I respect the hell out of his career and the fact that he's been able to stick around for so long. Having said that, I hate this guy! This is about the 3rd time I can remember him being money against us, especially from distance, and him having a hand in a 'Hawks loss. When he came out for the 52 yarder, I knew he was gonna nail it because for some strange reason, he just loves kicking against us. Even with Cleveland I remember this guy being especially money against Seattle. Anyone else feel like that?

Now watch him miss one against Seattle in the playoffs.

NINEster

Reaction score
Do you hate David Akers for giving the 49ers a 19-17 win on a 50+ yarder two years ago in Seattle?

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
NINEster":346asg7k said:
Do you hate David Akers for giving the 49ers a 19-17 win on a 50+ yarder two years ago in Seattle?

No. David Akers hasn't beaten the 'Hawks with his leg 3 separate times like Dawson has. I hate Phil Dawson. Not David Akers. Plus, my name is David. We can't be having any David on David crime around here.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I've never had the ability to muster up much hatred for kickers. Most of the time I either think;

1. Glad it's only a FG
2. Why'd our defense allow this scoring opportunity in the first place?

I did come close to losing it last year when Zeurlein was kicking out of his freaking mind in St. Louis.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Tumblr mxm450AAQ71r077wko1 400\
After looking at this picture for a few minutes, I can't help but think she's really a dude. Pam Oliver still looks like a horse.

That Youtube clip is classic.