I hate to brag, but I won 6 degress of Danny,Dave and Moore.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":3ivnolei said:
beasthawk":3ivnolei said:
kobebryant":3ivnolei said:
Congrats on winning the season tickets, that's awesome.

How were they won again? The title of the thread doesn't really explain. I like to hear about good things happening.

OK- How did I win? Well, DDM ranked celebs 1-99 a girl I went to middle school with (super model Chrissy Teigen) was on there I tweeted asking her to call in for me and she did, also got her grammy award winning hubby(John Legend) also interviewed! She was ranked highest out of all the celebs which made me the winner of 2 pair of 2015 Seahawks season tickets! Its crazy and I'm excited to go to maybe my first home game since the emergence of RW

The straight copy-and-paste from the original OP...as back-to-back responses...has me in tears :laugh:

And then I just realized it was added as an edit. HA!

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":1kt5ypjh said:
LoneHawkFan":1kt5ypjh said:
beasthawk":1kt5ypjh said:
kobebryant":1kt5ypjh said:
Congrats on winning the season tickets, that's awesome.

How were they won again? The title of the thread doesn't really explain. I like to hear about good things happening.

OK- How did I win? Well, DDM ranked celebs 1-99 a girl I went to middle school with (super model Chrissy Teigen) was on there I tweeted asking her to call in for me and she did, also got her grammy award winning hubby(John Legend) also interviewed! She was ranked highest out of all the celebs which made me the winner of 2 pair of 2015 Seahawks season tickets! Its crazy and I'm excited to go to maybe my first home game since the emergence of RW

The straight copy-and-paste from the original OP...as back-to-back responses...has me in tears :laugh:

And then I just realized it was added as an edit. HA!
HA, its called being thorough! :p

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
beasthawk":3h4lnqd8 said:
I went to pick up my season tickets yesterday and I could not believe that it was real life... I will keep an eye out for some .net'ers in the 300 level! ;)

Nice, congrats!

I went to school with Chrissy at the snohomish freshman campus, so I'm guessing I went to school with you lol.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm friends with the Queen, I'm sure she would have helped me out had I asked.