I hope Shaq1 isn't expecting much from us.

misfit

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1iy7ibxc said:
Nah, he's nothing like T.O.
Agree to disagree, and that's fine. It had zero impact on the game. Nor did Shaq's dance.
No big deal at all. Again, I can see both sides of the argument. I doubt it happens again. The guys were having fun, in 2020. Really a lot worse tragedies in the world. Should he have jumped there? Probably not, but it didn't hurt the team one bit.

Millen is just a grumpy old man thats gonna cry about that kind of stuff

Sherman also danced with cheerleaders on the sidelines too

who cares

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Good list AgentDip except for Penny. Wasted pick and wasted cap. He has missed exactly 1/2 of the games since signing. I could go on and on but the rest of the list is solid.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
vigilantgrrl":3vn3yuwm said:
SantaClaraHawk":3vn3yuwm said:
If we don't find anyone better, Quill is, at best a 7M 3 year type of guy. As far as his twin, what should have happened this year only got extended b/c of 2020. He does not have a future here as a defensive player.

And if we get stuck having to extend him because there is no better alternative I will be very pissed if he pressures the Hawks to keep Shaquem on the team.

There's no way they extend Quem at $2.35M/year as he's a UFA in 2021 UNLESS Quill says he'll work for maybe $4M a year for each year they retain his brother, and even then Quem is taking a spot on the 53.

If Hawks had someone like the Sherm of 5 years ago, they might be incented to do something that creative...but Quill isn't that guy. TBF on skills alone, I'd rather the Hawks do what the 9ers did and bring back Sherm if Quill decides to test the free market.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, I don't care either way. Like I have said numerous times, I see both sides of it. Seemed like an odd time to dance, but oh well. He's having fun in 2020, just like DK was. Zero impact on the game.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
The Breh":fs5jwfth said:
He is not worth whatever he thinks he deserves after this amount of time.
Dancing 3 different ways after he was lucky not to get that flag today.
That's not an isolated incident.
Very average ass CB deserves average ass pay.
Matter of fact - maybe he should give us the "hometown" discount for making the twins' dreams come true.
That was a horrible play on the ball and it seems he's progressed not one bit since.....I really don't know.

I wonder if the progression is from not being coached Flowers does the same thing throw the hands up instead of looking for the ball of course they might teach it but the game is so fast they get beat throw the hands up at the last second. Remember Trufant I hated the way he played but he had one good season and got paid.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2vcm1cs4 said:
Yep, hard worker who did a lot of crap he shouldn't have.
DK has a hell of a lot better head on his shoulders, just my opinion. I'm not even 5 percent worried about DK, who he is or who is going to become. He's a lot more humble than some make him out to be.
Until I see him do anything that actually hurts the team and/or impacts the game and/or locker room, it's a non-factor imo. TO was a flat out locker room killer for most of his career. DK isn't even close to that.
Shoot, when he did that stupid goal line thing, he came back and made up for it. Non-Factor, and he learned from it.

But, the thread is about Shaq. Either way, no impact on the game.

I'm not sure if your right. Maybe he had such an impact on the game...qb didnt throw his way. When they did...he stopped it...or had a hand in it...now were talking about his celebrations being offensive.

He will be back next year. He doesnt command high dollars like some of you think. He will go mid range because of his production. Specially with missing games.

His brother needs to learn a different position. It's clear they are not going to give him PT at DE listed as lb. If he wants to make the team next year he might want to learn to cover in space and man. Play safety or corner. Whichever he is better at and has openings from free agency etc.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":147w488p said:
SoulfishHawk":147w488p said:
DK has a hell of a lot better head on his shoulders, just my opinion. I'm not even 5 percent worried about DK, who he is or who is going to become. He's a lot more humble than some make him out to be.
Until I see him do anything that actually hurts the team and/or impacts the game and/or locker room, it's a non-factor imo. TO was a flat out locker room killer for most of his career. DK isn't even close to that.
Shoot, when he did that stupid goal line thing, he came back and made up for it. Non-Factor, and he learned from it.

I'm not sure if your right. Maybe he had such an impact on the game...qb didnt throw his way. When they did...he stopped it...or had a hand in it...now were talking about his celebrations being offensive.

He will be back next year. He doesnt command high dollars like some of you think. He will go mid range because of his production. Specially with missing games.

His brother needs to learn a different position. It's clear they are not going to give him PT at DE listed as lb. If he wants to make the team next year he might want to learn to cover in space and man. Play safety or corner. Whichever he is better at and has openings from free agency etc.

I think Quem is more than capable of carving out a Heath Farwell type career. I'd honestly rather him focus heavily on special teams and stay as a bench rusher who can add spark when the other options aren't getting home. It's where he excels. I don't think he has the instinct in space for coverage, regardless of his explosiveness.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":skv8zkzc said:
jamescasey1124":skv8zkzc said:
SoulfishHawk":skv8zkzc said:

I think Quem is more than capable of carving out a Heath Farwell type career. I'd honestly rather him focus heavily on special teams and stay as a bench rusher who can add spark when the other options aren't getting home. It's where he excels. I don't think he has the instinct in space for coverage, regardless of his explosiveness.

I think he can figure it out. He is good in space...just has to learn to trail and play the ball.