I really hope Marshawn Lynch is the superbowl MVP.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
I know us hardcore fans understand how monumental Marshawn Lynch has been. I am with you...I hope to Gd we win and he gets MVP. We are not where we are at today without Marshawn Lynch.

This gets thrown around too much and at times can be disrespectful to real "warriors," but Marshawn is nothing short of a Warrior. He epitomizes it in every way; effort/fight, humility, talent, inspiration. He's the perfect football player IMO.

Miile High

Reaction score
Seanhawk":12i0zhjn said:
Marshawn Lynch, you just won the Super Bowl! What's next? Marshawn: I'm going to Sizzler!

that is friggin' hilarious.

I'm a hardcore Broncos fan, but Lynch is one of my favorite players in the NFL

aawolf

Reaction score
I would love him to get MVP, but it would be funny and fitting if he turned it down to try to avoid attention.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Agreed. As awesome as our defense is, Lynch's toughness is what helped this team turn the corner. Also, he is in his prime right now, while Wilson's best years may still be ahead of him.

ceej22

Reaction score
Blitzer88":m9mnn0id said:
Marshawn needs to have another great game for us in order for us to get the W.

Or you know Percy coming back could get the passing game back on track....or we could have a defensive TD, good return game from Percy, solid all around defense.

Sorry I just hate dealing with absolutes. Especially with a team that has won with defense, passing offense, and rushing offense in different games throughout the year.

sutz

Reaction score
I'll vote for Marshawn! I still remember those dark days when he got hit 3-4 yards deep in the backfield on almost every play (well, it seemed that way) and fought for every inch. Never complained about it, never chastised his O-line or coaching staff, just kept fighting for yards.

Yeah, he set the tone. I bet they show film of those days to players they interview and ask them, "Can you play like that?" Then they choose the ones who answer yes.

Knowing the media, they'll want to give it to a QB or WR or something, but ML is the heart and soul of this team. He deserves it.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
SB MVP would be a nice thing for his HOF argument years from now. It may have to come down to those things because his yards may not be what others are.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Not in any way counting my chickens before they poop in my yard, but if we are fortunate enough to win, I hope it's because we pounded the rock and played great defense. Having either Marshawn or a defensive player win MVP would be a total homage to the way we play ball.

...but having Russell blow up and throw for 400 yards and a handful of TD's would be hella cool too. Hell, it doesn't matter who wins MVP from our team. i love everyone on this team and they're all deserving.

BamKam

Reaction score
If the Seahawks win the SB and Marshawn gets MVP then has a couple more years of Beast Mode do you think he will be in the HOF?