I want to come home, I bet you won't like and share?!

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
pacific101":15tt7ss4 said:
I am so on board with bringing Jermaine back home to Seattle where he belongs. He didn't leave by choice, he got caught up in a trade deal where we were supposed to lose some dead weight in Jeremy Lane and pick up a much needed Duane Brown, but Jeremy true to form failed the physical and the deal was all but killed, in order to salvage it John had to give the NY Jets one of our top receivers and a draft pick, and that was where Jermaine got thrown overboard, but someone had to go, and it was not going to be well received no matter which way it went.

If there is anyway possible for the Seahawks to meet Jermaine's contractual needs to bring him home, then I feel like we owe it to home and to ourselves to bring him back to Seattle. He was always that go to guy for Russell when no one else was open and always seemed to find a way to come down with the ball when it really mattered and when we needed it the most.

You're mixing up your trades. Kearse was long gone before the Duane Brown deal. We traded him for Sheldon Richardson.

Latest posts