If he's cheap I would love Kenny Britt.

Shirkophobe

Reaction score
Why not? If any coach can bring out the best in him, it's Pete, and if he brings his emotional baggage with him, Pete will show him the door quick fast, ala Lendale White.

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
I don't think this is a good move, he got beat out by Kendall Wright and Nate Washington... I know he was hurt last year but really? Something has to be wrong and I think we're better off with someone else. I'm a fan of Kendall Wright but Britt was on the rise two years ago and should have had enough in the tank to at least take out good ol' Nate Washington. I can't say he's had the best quarterbacks but there has to be something wrong and I think we're best to stay away, that doesn't even include the off the field issues.

Veilside

Reaction score
I just don't understand the mentality of "we're best to stay away". If he's not right for the team you cut him....simple as that. This FO brings in talent to compete with other talent and may the best man win. Britt has looked terrible lately but how does it hurt us to give him a look? Is he going to corrupt Russ into being a criminal? I just don't get the mentality if it costs us practically nothing to cut him.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I agree with the above...Remember when we gave TO a chance? Low risk potentially high reward if he could find his game again. A change of scenery and coaching might be just what this guy needs!

two dog

Reaction score
Boy, there's no middle ground on this guy is there ? He seems to be either a 1 or a 0.

Anytime you can acquire superior talent or skills for a song, it seems to me you should
do so. After all if he displeases you, give him the same exit Pete has given to literally
a thousand guys before.

New beginnings, new coaches, system, culture and team mates. Ya never know.