If I ever see anybody wearing this jersey......

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
or any other Seahawks jersey of the same style I will spill my entire beer on them accidentally on purpose. Yes, yes, everybody should be able to express themselves however they'd like. But there is a limit to what is reasonable. This goes beyond that limit.

God I hate the Steelers.

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.js ... age=family

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh man, why is the lettering yellow? If the lettering was green, that thing would look absolutely sick. I love black jerseys, and I've been waiting for Nike to come out with some; but YELLOW LETTERING?

misfit

Reaction score
if the lettering was green it would look like the impact lynch jersey, still want one of those.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah whom ever put the yellow on there needs to be physically assaulted terribly.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I hope their sales tank, they take a huge loss on the product, and the marketing director and creator are quickly fired and now have to live on the street.

Digsbone

Reaction score
Did I miss something somebody needs to get off the drugs who could design something this damn ugly and think it would sell.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
WTF. Good gawd. If anyone wears this to a game this year, they are never going to hear the end of it from me.

I have NEVER understood people who want to rep their team, but can't be bothered to sport the team's colors. Be it black & white Seahawks jerseys that look like Raiders gear from afar, or people being stupid enough to wear red Mariners hats to games against Boston. What the hell? You either are a fan of your team and want to represent their colors or you don't.

kearly

Reaction score
Cool jersey bro. It planted a disturbing thought in my mind though.

It made me imagine what it would be like if ever Richard Sherman ever ended up on the Steelers.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Still wouldn't bother me anywhere CLOSE to how bothered I get seeing a #80 Rice Seahawks Jersey. :242733:

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3mf5r94o said:
I hope their sales tank, they take a huge loss on the product, and the marketing director and creator are quickly fired and now have to live on the street.

And mashed into a pulp
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And his limbs all hacked and mangled,
His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burnt off and his penis...