If I ever see anybody wearing this jersey......

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
These are knockoffs, but at least they got the colors somewhat correct? :stirthepot:

nike_seahawks_1029-26771.jpg

nike_seahawks_971-39020.jpg

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Me too! IF I see someone at a Seahawks game wearing one of these, and he is physically smaller than me and unaccompanied by a large entourage of friends who look like they enjoy a good fight, I will cock my eyebrow disapprovingly at them.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3e84ty44 said:
Ad Hawk":3e84ty44 said:
I hope their sales tank, they take a huge loss on the product, and the marketing director and creator are quickly fired and now have to live on the street.

And mashed into a pulp
Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken
To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away
And his limbs all hacked and mangled,
His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burnt off and his penis...

That's enough lad... there's (truly) dirty work afoot!

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
sc85sis":wc0ndgau said:
They're "official" yet not manufactured by Nike. How does that work?
I forget what it's called, but the players union has a company that makes official knock-offs that they sell through nflshop.com. You can literally get any player on the roster, and the black ones as well. Too bad they changed the accent color, the green ones looked ok.

Hawker

Reaction score
Guy at work has just about every Thomas jersey available. Including one in black/gold. Gahhhwdamn I hate it.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Dead wrong for them to insult us with that color combo. I want a Sherman jersey bad, but I wouldn't wear that if someone paid me. :sarcasm_on: (Well maybe a million). :sarcasm_off:

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? This has to be someone's inside troll-joke, some Stealer's fan is working in jersey design apparently. Kill this abomination with fire and salt the ground beneath it.

kearly

Reaction score
kidhawk":33si1ztq said:
Still wouldn't bother me anywhere CLOSE to how bothered I get seeing a #80 Rice Seahawks Jersey. :242733:

Is that jersey available in the Steelers' color scheme? That would be fun.

seahawks875

Reaction score
kidhawk":1dbxi0nd said:
Still wouldn't bother me anywhere CLOSE to how bothered I get seeing a #80 Rice Seahawks Jersey. :242733:
I still don't get what's wrong with that, jerry rice is the G.O.A.T. He should be able to get his number, and Steve largent said he could wear it

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawks875":3gnxzihr said:
kidhawk":3gnxzihr said:
I still don't get what's wrong with that, jerry rice is the G.O.A.T. He should be able to get his number, and Steve largent said he could wear it

Steve Largent is a better man than Jerry Rice. Rice was a douche to ask in the first place. If you want to ask for a player's jersey number when you come onto a team, fine, but if they're in the Hall of Fame...Suck a you-know-what, Rice.

Also, if you reversed their careers and Largent played in San Francisco when Rice did but Rice played in Seattle when Largent did, I'm not entirely convinced Largent wouldn't have better career numbers than Rice.

So many people gloss over the fact that Rice spent most of his career on an elite team contending for the Super Bowl every single year with BACK-TO-BACK all-time great QBs. Don't get me wrong, Rice was a fantastic receiver, but he also had a picture-perfect career situation for most of his career, and there's no way in hell he has similar numbers if he was on any other team in the NFL during that time.

I think there's a case to be made that in the same circumstances as Rice, Largent might have been even better. Plus, in the first few years of Largent's career, they still had the old exceedingly unfriendly WR rules that severely limited the production of receivers in the NFL; Largent had more or less all the league records that Rice eventually broke.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WTF is that!!!! The only reasonable thing I can think of was this is the NFL paying back the Steelers for the NFL making them wear Seahawk colored hats after their 08 Super Bowl win. I dont know. Shit, I thought that was the NFL giving us a little payback.