If Lynch walks

crosfam

Reaction score
It would be harder, and we would have to throw more... but we can win the division with Turbin and Michael if they stay healthy. And if we win the division, we are just a few wins away from going to SB50. They are fresher and better than most of the UFA.

I bet we are going to draft defense (line, corner) or offensive line. Probably draft a relatively unknown RB on day 3 if he can return kicks/punts.

Exittium

Reaction score
we also have demitrius bronson behind CMike, on the practice squad. He's been another one of the cut and resign rinse and repeat. They obviously see something in him. And what very very little we've seen from him in preseason He's the closest to that lynch esque style of wide stanced running. Idk here you all can take a look:

[youtube]YQOOD_TnURc[/youtube]

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
WCstripes":y4cdo13g said:
If Beastmode does decided to retire who do you to replace him with? Maybe going after someone like Murray from the Cowboys or drafting a rb? I am not sure that Turbin or CMike can carry the load.

He will not leave , not after what happened on that last drive were he should have got the ball in the SB

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
I would be shocked if they draft melvin Gordon or todd gurley. I never seen pete or john pick a high profile player like that I think if anything it would de mid to late round guy if they do. I also remember darrell bevel saying at the town hall meeting that he wanted to do rb by committee.

cmike
turbo
demitrius bronson vs draft pick

that's what I think if lynch were to walk I hope he doesn't but I also think it would be fun to watch it play out. I also think demitrius is going to be a stud

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Tylerhawk":9ikanhym said:
I would be shocked if they draft melvin Gordon or todd gurley. I never seen pete or john pick a high profile player like that I think if anything it would de mid to late round guy if they do. I also remember darrell bevel saying at the town hall meeting that he wanted to do rb by committee.

cmike
turbo

that's what I think if lynch were to walk I hope he doesn't but I also think it would be fun to watch it play out. I also think demitrius is going to be a stud

Bevell did say "running back by committee" during a town hall meeting, and then quickly backtracked on that by saying he just meant the preseason.

“I was referring to a question at that thing, and I was thinking more out here,” Bevell said of Seattle’s optional organized team activities. “We’re kind of rolling all of those guys and really like what we’re seeing from them and just moving them around. That’s not our policy. It’s not something that we talk about or do that way. It’s just something I threw out there really just thinking about the OTAs.”

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... 11xml.html

original poster

Reaction score
We need a legit WR or two if Lynch does go. If not I think we'd struggle to scrape into the playoffs.

I do think he will stay though.

A

Anonymous

Tylerhawk":1bo1ygr0 said:

cmike
turbo

Use capitals on proper names Tyler.

This is the finest message board in the galaxy, not a drunk text message.

Cryminy!

:roll:

Tylerhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":28ae31hl said:
Tylerhawk":28ae31hl said:

cmike
turbo

Use capitals on proper names Tyler.

This is the finest message board in the galaxy, not a drunk text message.

Cryminy!

:roll:
srry id didnt thix in mattered :17: :th2thumbs:

firebee

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2aqji38g said:
WCstripes":2aqji38g said:
If Beastmode does decided to retire who do you to replace him with? Maybe going after someone like Murray from the Cowboys or drafting a rb? I am not sure that Turbin or CMike can carry the load.

He will not leave , not after what happened on that last drive were he should have got the ball in the SB

1st... I'd like to say I don't give a flying booger about what Bevell had to say at a Town Hall Meeting. He shouldn't be here.

With that said... If we keep Bevell... I can almost guarantee that Lynch is holding out and demanding a trade precisely because of Bevell. He has ZERO respect for Bevell. That's why you see him avoid talking to Bevell on the sidelines like the plague. He'll come up and talk to PC, he'll come up and talk with Cable. He avoids talking with Bevell on any level at all. So... simply put... Seattle has a choice... Bevell or Lynch. I can almost guarantee that's what it's going to come down to and quite frankly... It'll be easier to find a moronic OC that designs horrible passing plays and makes horrible calls than it'll be to find a back that can replace Lynch.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Michael can't carry the ball in his left hand. No way do I want him as a key RB next season when he can't switch the ball to his outside hand when running to the left.

Chapman

Reaction score
Don't forget Coleman should be healthy this season.
Also without Lynch we may start using our fullback more.

acbass

Reaction score
I don't think Lynch will leave, but the reality is he will only be around for 2-3 more seasons. His decision won't really change the plans the front office has in place. My first choice would be to take Gurley with the 31st pick. If Lynch sticks around, Gurley can share the load and save Beast for the stretch run. If Lynch leaves, Gurley can be worked in slowly with Turbin and Michael.