Ifedi At It Again...

LolaRox

Reaction score
This guy? but he seems so easy going...
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/725894203079839751[/tweet]

mrt144

Reaction score
kidhawk":2bdvqpyq said:
I don't mind the fiery attitude, in fact I kinda like it in linemen. As long as it doesn't translate into stupid penalties or injuries at practices, I'm fine with it.

No more Sweezies in any regard.

mrt144

Reaction score
LolaRox":nu42050c said:
This guy? but he seems so easy going...
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/725894203079839751[/tweet]

That poor agent, he's never going to be in the clique as much as he wants to.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
I don't mind an attitude but shoving someone in the back is like the worse thing you can do in sports besides kicking someone in the groin or in the side of the knee. Not impressed.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
hawknation2016":2bw041ue said:
Later in practice, Wright and Ifedi talked, and quarterback Russell Wilson also spoke with his rookie offensive lineman. It looked more like a lesson being learned than previous incidents.

“He’s got to learn to handle his emotions, for sure,” offensive line coach Tom Cable said.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... -emotions/

From that article......

On draft night, coach Pete Carroll said, “This guy is a really aggressive football player…He’s got the nature we are looking for.”

General manager John Schneider was a bit more direct: “That’s just an ass-kicker over there.”

Ya mon... I'm getting giddy over this O-line. It's been awhile.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I like the fire in his belly, and I would definitely want a guy like that on my side instead of lining up across from me.

Someone needs to step into the ass kicker role with Sweezy, Giocomini and Beast gone.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2z5vmyxu said:
kidhawk":2z5vmyxu said:
I don't mind the fiery attitude, in fact I kinda like it in linemen. As long as it doesn't translate into stupid penalties or injuries at practices, I'm fine with it.
This. We've missed fire from the line since the big Russian days.

I agree. His aggression is part of the reason they drafted him and this team needs it. With Sweezy now also gone, they need someone to fire back when someone like Clay Matthews takes a shot at your QB. Gotta get back to being the bullies on the block.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":roxgru0o said:
We also shouldn't assume he was over the top. Maybe the D is provoking him. Maybe the D is getting frustrated with him stopping them or just maybe he is a bit of a hothead. Either way I like it:)

Yup. I take very little from this report.

Smellyman

Reaction score
bloodkingg":1k5fu4ow said:
I don't mind an attitude but shoving someone in the back is like the worse thing you can do in sports besides kicking someone in the groin or in the side of the knee. Not impressed.

Puhhlllleeeeaaase. He didn't punch him.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
If this ferocity presents itself as Aaron Donald getting pancaked on gameday, bring it on.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'll take 15 yards and a clean Wilson Jersey opposed letting D line give Wilson a clock in the head when he's on the ground.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Smellyman":lj4tzvdz said:
bloodkingg":lj4tzvdz said:

Puhhlllleeeeaaase. He didn't punch him.

He's actually got a point. You can't completely prepare yourself for a shove in the back, and we just got over a scary moment of uncertainty about Reed because of...TADAAA, a 'shove in the back' from Pericek. He can shove opposing-team players in the back if he chooses to assert 'dominance' in that way; don't put your teammates at risk. To me, cheating doesn't show dominance; you have to have been beat in the first place to be in position to do that.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Ifedi just made me believe in this o-line. It's been a while...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":1hi938u1 said:
I'll take 15 yards and a clean Wilson Jersey opposed letting D line give Wilson a clock in the head when he's on the ground.

Yeah, I just don't see the issue here.

This is training camp. To assume that these guys having a go at each other will somehow translate to game is a stretch. A week ago Bennett was quoted saying the rookies need to learn their place. I'm sure Sherman's not too quiet on that as well. Having a young player willing to stick up for himself a bit isn't bad.

you see it in a pre-season game then it will be something to address. Right now its a bunch of guys feisty, tired and probably sick of each other

Laloosh

Reaction score
I love the competitive attitude. He's still a rookie though... Until I see him pancaking people, my expectations are tempered.

EMTHawkfan

Reaction score
Judges???...training camp frustration...permission to throttle KC Saturday.....I'll allow it!