Ifedi, Ifedi, Ifedi

Cyrus12

Reaction score
At least he didn't sucker punch a teammate last night...about the only thing he is good at. He's a bust just like a lot of other first rd linemen picks in the league. It happens...just time to cut him now and move on.

blkhwk

Reaction score
Doubtful Ifedi gets cut, there is no cap savings to cutting him, acutally there is a loss. He will be here until the end of his rookie deal..........

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Stay classy hawk fans.

I mean I got attacked for saying game was over vs jags down 14 and not being a real fan.

Our real fans are calling our players "soft, losers, mental midgets, weak, no heart,etc"

Stay classy.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":hlp748j0 said:
Stay classy hawk fans.

I mean I got attacked for saying game was over vs jags down 14 and not being a real fan.

Our real fans are calling our players "soft, losers, mental midgets, weak, no heart,etc"

Stay classy.

You have to have a thick skin in the gameday forum. Emotions run high in there.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
hawknation2017":8q1cgxrd said:
Shanegotyou11":8q1cgxrd said:
Stay classy hawk fans.

Stay classy.

You have to have a thick skin in the gameday forum. Emotions run high in there.

Oh it doesn't affect me. I just think its amusing how same fans call other fans out for fandom are way worse then original fan.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Oh looky looky, my penalty himself is in a Twtter war this morning with a Jags player..

RfDosXM

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I thought we weren't supposed to put curse words in thread titles? :mrgreen:

Also, he doesn't need to be cut. Just benched. In favor of a paper cutout of him, if needed. I'm pretty sure we would have no real dropoff if our line had: LT, LG, C, RG, nobody. At least there would be fewer stupid penalties! :roll:

adeltaY

Reaction score
The sad thing is, he's actually been playing pretty well compared to when he started out this year. The penalties are absolute killers though. If he cut those down/out, I think we would all be happy with his progress. I don't think he allowed much pressure or many sacks against some of the best pass rushers in the league yesterday.

Latest posts