I'm expecting a blowout

Crizilla

Reaction score
Kurt Warner made some very good points on NFL network. The saints just do not matchup well against us. They just don't. I don't think its physically possible for them to beat us. They are smaller, less physical, and we know what their offense is all about. They dont have the run game and defense to win a game like this. Our beastly secondary and ferocious pass rush mess up their precious timing on their pass game. They ain't built to win this game. I'll change my sig to I love the saints if we lose

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seems like there are very few blowouts in the playoffs, so I don't predict that. But I can see us winning going away, maybe like a 24-14 type game with it still being close midway through the 3rd quarter.

Polaris

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":36tqxbml said:
Seems like there are very few blowouts in the playoffs, so I don't predict that. But I can see us winning going away, maybe like a 24-14 type game with it still being close midway through the 3rd quarter.

I agree with this. I think the score is fairly close for 3 qtrs, but it becomes clear very soon in the game that the Saints aren't going to get it done. Then the Saints slowly get ground down into dust and the game breaks open late.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
We're gonna lose cause Crizilla isn't taking the Saints seriously. I'll counter that with a grim forecast. Unless we play our best game, there's no way we'll win.

Whats the over/under?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Im betting the Hawks and the under in this one, this is the lock bet of the week in my opinion.
Lynch is way way overdue for a big game.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":1avh1n89 said:
We're gonna lose cause Crizilla isn't taking the Saints seriously. I'll counter that with a grim forecast. Unless we play our best game, there's no way we'll win.

Whats the over/under?

Thank goodness you did this, CL. All this overconfidence on .NET was putting the team into a dangerous situation. :mrgreen:

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":dbhnaw8g said:
Kurt Warner made some very good points on NFL network. The saints just do not matchup well against us. They just don't. I don't think its physically possible for them to beat us. They are smaller, less physical, and we know what their offense is all about. They dont have the run game and defense to win a game like this. Our beastly secondary and ferocious pass rush mess up their precious timing on their pass game. They ain't built to win this game. I'll change my sig to I love the saints if we lose

You know Richard Sherman thought we were going to Manhandle the Niners at the Stick, and we lost.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I expect a blowout as well. They happen in the playoffs....this is one of those instances.

hoxrox

Reaction score
If you’ve seen the Bud Light “fans do whatever it takes” commercials, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

The last time I was overconfident in a game, predicted a big win, and boasted such to all my coworkers, we lost SB XL. Oops. I haven’t predicted a blow out since.

Yes, I do believe in football karma. :p

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":2b0bh89k said:

Whats the over/under?
Last I looked it was 47.5 or 48 depending on the venue.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
hoxrox":1s9e01qj said:
If you’ve seen the Bud Light “fans do whatever it takes” commercials, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

The last time I was overconfident in a game, predicted a big win, and boasted such to all my coworkers, we lost SB XL. Oops. I haven’t predicted a blow out since.

You thought we were going to blow out the Steelers? lol I don't even remember being that confident, I remember being "I hope they win" emotions, not knowing what to expect.

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
hoxrox":2wsfntxn said:

So do I man, I have a lot of superstitions, In the back of my head I know nothing i can do will affect the outcome of the game, yet on game day i have a list of things i have to do lol.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
hoxrox":983pdzgg said:

I don't - we should have won a superbowl before 2005 if such a thing were real :D
I predict my precition will have no bearing on the outcome of the game whatsover.

Hawks 203, Saints 13. BUUUUUUUT Marshawn Lynch will be held under 800 yards rushing.

djb28

Reaction score
EDIT. Never mind. I am not saying anything! lol When I talk smack it goes the other way!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
djb28":19tv3fft said:
Well Terrell Davis predicts an upset and takes the Saints. So naturally, I am worried. :sarcasm_on:
+1 taking the Saints seriously - I think we'll be ok! :D

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
djb28":3gntkmdx said:
EDIT. Never mind. I am not saying anything! lol When I talk smack it goes the other way!
Too late, I've quoted it! We're all in this together my brother!

mikeak

Reaction score
Made a good chunk of money playing the underdog in the playoffs the last few years. The line almost always end up being to high

So no don't expect a blowout but sure wouldn't mind one

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Hell yeah we match up well.
Doesn't mean they can't beat us.
That being said......

We have the chance to win saturday, host the NFCC, and close Candlestick Park forever.
Players have openly said where they are going.
Its all business now.

ManBunts

Reaction score
You don't expect blowouts in the playoffs. I know we're all high because we're coming off destroying them not too long ago, but that goes both ways. We're still fresh in their mind and you can damn well be sure they've watched the game film hundreds of times and will not look the same. And we don't either. Ingram suddenly looks like a running back, but Jimmy Graham is supposedly still only at 75% after a plantar fasciatis tear, but we're out KJ Wright, but Malcom Smith has filled in well and we'll hopefully have Percy in some capacity.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Blow out would be nice but an absolute shocker. A win is a win is a win, that is what truly matters.