I'm Hoping

Leee-roy

Reaction score
If we has a "GOOD" O-line, it wouldn't matter who was the RB is. Right now the Beast has to make his own holes.
The defense is carrying the team. Why aren't they shopping for FA linemen now? I just don't get it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Leee-roy":1umnn9in said:
If we has a "GOOD" O-line, it wouldn't matter who was the RB is. Right now the Beast has to make his own holes.
The defense is carrying the team. Why aren't they shopping for FA linemen now? I just don't get it.
Who would you suggest signing? Relax the draft is still a month or so away and it's deep with WR's and OL the two positions we need. We're fine.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Leee-roy":5rfa6mlm said:

Did you notice how O-Line were the first position group to get snatched up during FA?

That means EVERYONE overpaid for them, which goes against everything Pete and JS do in FA...........overpay for value.

If our FO has proven anything over the past four years, it's that between JS, Pete and Cable they can mine lineman in the draft AND make them into NFL starters. So there's no need to go blow big money on lineman.