I'm not sleeping well tonight

randomation

Reaction score
Those are weird thoughts indeed; so far played through the entire season up to the super bowl on madden today just have to play that then somehow sleep that will totally happen. I really want this for Russ one of the best people I have ever met, and for you guys Seattle is up there with Buffalo at the moment for absolute heartbreak would be great for that to end.

HawkWow

Reaction score
We're closer to Buffalo geographically than we are close to Buffalo in terms of heartbreak.

What is your purpose here .. who sent you?

randomation

Reaction score
HawkWow":318zhc39 said:
We're closer to Buffalo geographically than we are close to Buffalo in terms of heartbreak.

What is your purpose here .. who sent you?

From Madison and along with most of the campus cheering for Russ Maragos and Schofield and Bevel though his playcalling can be maddening at time. Been cheering for Seattle basically since you guys made Russ a starter honestly expected that he would start any place that he got drafted but I didn't think it would be immediately since I thought he would be drafted as a backup somewhere with an established qb. Glad he got drafted by Seattle you guys definitely have something special; especially if you keep your drafting magic going the amount of young talent you have stockpiled that was overlooked is absurd.

Having the Sonics ripped away, and being completely screwed by the refs on a level I would put up with the skate being in the crease I would say Seattle is closer to buffalo then any city except maybe Cleveland in terms of sports heartbreak, thats not even talking about having 4 of the greats playing on the Mariners at once and not winning.

Wasn't trying to be insulting I would just rather see the city with Russ that has 30k fans turn out to wish the team off and hasn't won a super bowl win over Manning and a city that had a measly 200 fans turn out and has 2 rings in the past 15 years. Pretty sure the pack have had more then 200 turn out just for away games against the vikings to see them off tbh know the badgers have.

blue 22

Reaction score
its 1:48 in the morning and i just cracked open my first beer for super bowl sunday.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
blue 22":1gnav2wa said:
its 1:48 in the morning and i just cracked open my first beer for super bowl sunday.

You're my boy Blue!

I'm on my fifth or sixth or twentieth. Go fetch me another! :thirishdrinkers: