I'm ready to roll the dice on some dirt bags, medicals etc..

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":2npty89a said:
King Dog":2npty89a said:
We've been drafting late for a while now which has had an impact on the talent we've been able to bring in. If we don't trade up, I'm hoping the Hawks roll the dice on a few prospects who are considered to have very good or elite talent who slide a bit for whatever reason. Failed tests, medicals, being a scumbag in general - the Joe Mixon's, Sidney Jones, La'el Collins, Tunsil's of the draft.

With a tight cap, aging core players, and drafts where you're picking late, I don't know how else you go from being good, back to the next level without a roll of the dice or two.

I can't see us going with Mixon, especially after grabbing Clark a couple of years ago.
So the Seahawks shouldn't be forgiving, or believe that people can feel remorse for their mistakes, and make a drastic change in character? (as he's been doing)....Some team is going to take advantage of Mixon running all over the competition, so with his off the charts talents, and what with Marshawn Lynch gone bye bye, why shouldn't the Seahawks be the ones to at least try and find his replacement.
I agree with the OP, it's time to Go Rogue, and let some other teams draft the choir boys.
It's likely the Seahawks may have someone else in the cross hairs, and all this discussion be moot anyway.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2cj2ttrf said:
massari":2cj2ttrf said:
Josea16":2cj2ttrf said:
flmmkrz":2cj2ttrf said:
never trust a man who doesn't like dogs.
Don't take your personal issues out on a guy that doesn't like animals that bite, bark and do worse for no reason and still have no backbone. Different strokes buddy. I prefer low maintenance pets so I'd apprecriate less snark and more respect especially given it's not the baseline for a man to prefer cats over dogs. :rumble:
A dog only bites if they have senseless humans who've adopted them.

Dogs who've been treated right and taught well contribute more to society than a lot of people.
Sorry for off topic but regarding dogs attacking people-Dogs just don't like some people for whatever reason.I know this guy that gets attacked by any dog when he walks into a room where one is and I've never seen anything like it besides him.He even got attacked by a Parrot one time lol
Attacked by a parrot?! Man, that's rough. Some people just aren't capable being around animals...

If what you are saying is true, I wouldn't be surprised if a gold fish attacked him. Lol.

sam1313

Reaction score
massari":32bbxpuj said:
Josea16":32bbxpuj said:
flmmkrz":32bbxpuj said:
Don't take your personal issues out on a guy that doesn't like animals that bite, bark and do worse for no reason and still have no backbone. Different strokes buddy. I prefer low maintenance pets so I'd apprecriate less snark and more respect especially given it's not the baseline for a man to prefer cats over dogs. :rumble:

Dogs who've been treated right and taught well contribute more to society than MOST people.

Fixed it for you! :D

That said, I totally appreciate "low maintenance" pets as well, and love cats too. In my book animals > people. :3-1:

sam1313

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1xuja0e5 said:
massari":1xuja0e5 said:
Josea16":1xuja0e5 said:
flmmkrz":1xuja0e5 said:

Dogs who've been treated right and taught well contribute more to society than a lot of people.
Sorry for off topic but regarding dogs attacking people-Dogs just don't like some people for whatever reason.I know this guy that gets attacked by any dog when he walks into a room where one is and I've never seen anything like it besides him.He even got attacked by a Parrot one time lol

I totally would not trust that guy....

nanomoz

Reaction score
If you're open to lazy underachievers that have terrible interpersonal skills, you got your wish. Fingers are crossed.

massari

Reaction score
Caleb Brantley made a mistake by retaliating after he was punched by the woman, but it wasn't like he was the instigator.

I'd love that guy at pick #111.