In case we do somehow blow the division/HFA..

Greenhell

Reaction score
Screw 5th seed. We want the division title and HFA.

el capitan

Reaction score
Vpk0718":osa2ffff said:
hawksmode":osa2ffff said:
If we lose Sunday I believe they are done...great teams do not lose 3-4 to close the season. Odds were 90% for a home game...they mess that up it is hard to believe that the 20% chance they would have to win the SB will happen.

The Ravens lost 3 of 4 to close out the season last year.

Not saying it's a good thing at all, but to say the season would be over after that is stupid.

They actually lost 4 of their last 5, they went from 9-2 to 10-6. One of the worst losses was an embarrassing beatdown at home to the same Denver Broncos team that they beat on the road in the playoffs less than a month later, so yeah nothing is impossible.

Still HFA would be nice.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't beleive in preparing to lose and what if we don't win scenerios. If things don't work out then you make adjustments.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
If we actually "Blew" the division and HFA, after a year of hearing from "everybody" that it was practically our birthright to win it all this season? After all this goose-bump inducing hype I've waited my whole life to hear? I would go into a deep, dark depression after our loss, on the road, to a worthy opponent (of course it would be the 49ers, just for the misery cherry on top), then of course this stupid team that I've followed for 30+ years would be DEAD to me FOREVER!!! Again!!!

until the draft...

Then if they're LUCKY, maybe training camp....

And I may watch a pre-season game or two... or four.

But I wouldn't be all the way back until September 2014, if they're REALLY lucky.

And then the cycle repeats....

Welcome to Seahawk Fandom! Sure you wanna board this bus Band-wagoneers? Hey... it's a living!

Lets just beat the frickin' lambs on Sunday and do this up right for a change, Mmmm-kay?

This year, anything less than Russell Wilson hoisting the Vince Lombardi and proclaiming his love for visiting Disneyworld will be unacceptable.

Until next year.

FairWeatherFan

Reaction score
I'm just glad that nobody handed us a playoff berth - for once. :shock: 1st seed or 5th? - the Seahawks earned it. :thumbup:

NINEster

Reaction score
The one positive for Niner fans with the Cards loss assuming the Hawks win the division anyways is preventing week 17 from being a meaningless game.

Wilson and Lynch will most likely have to play a full 4 quarters with a lot riding on the line like they did last year in week 17.

And recall that SF too should have won the division a lot more easily than they did last year.....they finished 11-4-1, and have a shot at bettering that this season while last year's team "seemed" stronger.

I won't get into the 49ers coulda/woulda/shoulda against CAR & NO.....but the reality is that balanced with some skin of the teeth wins your Hawks had against St. Louis, Tampa and perhaps Tennessee was all meant to even out to a tight race, not a runaway crown.