In Celebrating the 10yr SB

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Sad that umm... that a beef or whatever personal differences someone has cant just be dropped or temporarily "muted" to enjoy some time with those who were "brothers" *cough* Earl *cough*

... I take it BB couldn't get a Prison furlough

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Very cool! Not the entire squad of course (Russ, ET, Browner, etc) but damn close.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sad that umm... that a beef or whatever personal differences someone has cant just be dropped or temporarily "muted" to enjoy some time with those who were "brothers" *cough* Earl *cough*

Yeah it's a real shame the way it ended with ET. I feel he's going to take the same course as Easley did (at least Easley had a legit beef). Hopefully in another 10 years or so he will soften and reunite with the team and find his place in the ROH.

But ET has a little crazy in him. And that girlfriend or wife of his? Yikes. Anyone know what he's up to these days? Seems like he's fallen off the face of the earth.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Very cool! Not the entire squad of course (Russ, ET, Browner, etc) but damn close.
I see tom cables bald head back there.. I believe even KNJ behind shead. I dont spot Jon Ryan the ginga-ninja or Bevell.

And of course browner is in prison sooooo yeah lol obviously not there.

EDIT: Bevell is QB coach with the Dolphins. Him and Russ can have a reunion of some sort.

Oh and of course not surprising no mr "HIMSELF" Percy Harvin. (Who admitted like a few days ago in some interview there wasnt a game he played he wasn't stoned.. soooo NFL should let gordon back lol off topic sorry)

Last edited:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ryan must be there somewhere (hidden)? He was at the party last night. Funny but Lynch is hidden except for him raising his arm up in the back.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ryan must be there somewhere (hidden)? He was at the party last night. Funny but Lynch is hidden except for him raising his arm up in the back.
I had to make that picture of the team my wallpaper lol its too great not to.

But your right from some of the other stuff posted over the media, there's more players there than what's in that group picture from I can see. Like Breno, Helfet, Ryan

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Is Browner still in prison? Or did he get out? Anyone know? Curious.
Not Eligible for Parole until Nov 2023
the Latest article with a video interview of him from prison is what i could find.
Another really good article with Browner

Film12Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah it's a real shame the way it ended with ET. I feel he's going to take the same course as Easley did (at least Easley had a legit beef). Hopefully in another 10 years or so he will soften and reunite with the team and find his place in the ROH.

But ET has a little crazy in him. And that girlfriend or wife of his? Yikes. Anyone know what he's up to these days? Seems like he's fallen off the face of the earth.

Last I heard with ET from 2022 is his house caught on fire due to a lightning strike. It's been radio silence since.

I really hope he finds stability.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

He’s in San Quentin through 2028, sadly no

morgulon1

Reaction score
Not Eligible for Parole until Nov 2023
the Latest article with a video interview of him from prison is what i could find.
Another really good article with Browner
Browner was my favorite member of the original Legion. Loved his passion and anger at the same time.